What it takes for you to wake up!

LOL... now I've trained myself to get up after 1 or 2 cycles of the alarm clock...

When I was in HS or college??? That was a different story!! In HS, I had this Nickelodeon alarm clock (sounds obnoxious & dorky, but it was the only thing that would wake me up!!!), it had like a bugle playing the wake up song, space shuttle taking off, koo-koo clock noises, and all kinds of crazy stuff mixed together in a certain sequence... It worked though!! :yes:

In college... my roommate had to drag me (literally, by the feet) out of bed more then once for my 8am classes...

In addition to the earlier creative alarm clocks i posted about, http://forum.purseblog.com/general-...-for-you-to-wake-up-122851-4.html#post2517877

here are 3 more i found

Flying Alarm Clock!!

6:59AM…you’re sound asleep…
7:00AM…you’re wide awake…there’s a plastic disc flying around the ceiling…the alarm is buzzing…and its not going to stop until you fetch the disc and place it back on the alarm clock.
The Flying Alarm Clock is just like any alarm clock except it requires some serious work to turn it off.
If you’re looking for a gift for someone who’s a chronic snooze-button pusher the Flying Alarm Clock just might be their saving grace.

Oh bubble... you have the craziest alarm clock ideas but this one is THE best!! :roflmfao: I can just see myself jumping on my mattress very early in the morning, trying to catch that sofa king darn thing in the air! :nuts:

Now, all I need is that hairy furry roll-away alarm clock with this flying alarm clock to make my weekend! :roflmfao:

One alarm is good for me just to wake me up. In fact, I do wake up whenever my DH comes home after work.. I'm such a light sleeper that I always get tired easily!

it's good isn't it??? imagine trying to catch that darn thing flying around in the air. they should make it screech as well. HEHEHE:graucho:

these aren't my creations though - i'd open an alarm clock shop if i thought up of all of these. =)

that fury thing needs to be redone, it looks VERY unpleasant!! :yucky:

Oh bubble... you have the craziest alarm clock ideas but this one is THE best!! :roflmfao: I can just see myself jumping on my mattress very early in the morning, trying to catch that sofa king darn thing in the air! :nuts:

Now, all I need is that hairy furry roll-away alarm clock with this flying alarm clock to make my weekend! :roflmfao:

I have the scariest alarm clock ever. the sound is awful, but does the job. The sound is like DTRIIIII DTRIIIII DTRIII DTRIIII and very very loud. It's like an atomic bomb landing right next to your ear :biggrin:

Weird thing is I used to have to have complete silence and dark before I could fall asleep.Now that I'm married, I can fall asleep with a little noise going on ( DH's breathing, or a fan). I can get up with an alarm clock, and once I'm up I'm up...but I need a cup of tea in the morning, or I'm grumpy. I also take two XS Energy drinks during the day.