OK, so working @ Coach? Costing me money!

Mar 26, 2007
Of course I figured I'd be spending my paychecks at the store-- hence the reason for working there :graucho: But yesterday was my first day out on the floor, and by the time I left I had so much stuff! My manager thought it was hilarious. Check out my haul below! And I'm so excited.... some lady had bought like 6 ponytail scarves and returned them all-- and among them was the sold out Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf! My manager held it back for me because she knew I wanted it! *dances!* I also found out, and my manager asked me to pass it on, that the Optic Multifunction Totes are being discontinued and pulled back to Jax, and the Punch items like the demi, mini skinny etc are also done. :sad: Just an FYI! We're sure hoping they make more of the Punch stuff! (I wanted the reversible sig stripe tote so bad!)

Anyway, here's what I got: An Optic Signature Ponytail Scarf in Pool, a Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf, the Fragrance Print Scarf Coach issued us to wear this season, and the perfume solid :nuts::yahoo:

Attachments

• 98087_MTI_d2.jpg
    98087_MTI_d2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 98111_d2.jpg
    98111_d2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 98154_MTI_d2.jpg
    98154_MTI_d2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 50
  • B003_SVVR-1_d2.jpg
    B003_SVVR-1_d2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 43
Sarah I am so jealous!
It sounds like you are having so much fun working and spending your paycheck! lol I am happy for you. Thanks so much for the advance warnings on discountinued items too. :smile:

Great haul! I have been lusting after that Legacy scarf or the Legacy oblong scarf-neither one to be had. I need to move quicker when I see something I want!

Great haul! I have been lusting after that Legacy scarf or the Legacy oblong scarf-neither one to be had. I need to move quicker when I see something I want!

We actually have the oblong Legacy scarf at our store, I found it yesterday while I was burying my face in our scarf collection. LOL. I've been lusting after the Legacy Ponytail one for over a month now but couldn't justify paying $70 for it on e-bay.

I also found out, and my manager asked me to pass it on, that the Optic Multifunction Totes are being discontinued and pulled back to Jax, and the Punch items like the demi, mini skinny etc are also done. :sad: Just an FYI! We're sure hoping they make more of the Punch stuff! (I wanted the reversible sig stripe tote so bad!)

what does pulled back to jax mean? does it mean the punch items are going to the outlets?

Do you know how long the legacy bags (like the Ali which I want so badly) are going to be in the stores for? Thanks!

Well, they are actually making a couple of Legacy boutiques-- on in LA, one in Manhattan-- that will exclusively sell Legacy items. I think it's safe to say you'll be able to get your Ali for quite a while-- maybe not in all stores, but definitely through Coach.com. And if you order it through your store, they will waive the shipping :yes:

This is the exact reason why my Coach employment application has been sitting on my desk at home for nearly a year. I had an "in," too -- the manager of my Coach store gave me the application, saying that I should complete it and call her when I was ready to come in. The one and only thing that kept me from applying was that I knew it would cost me money to work there. :yes: