OK, so working @ Coach? Costing me money!

If I had a Coach store nearby, I'd go work in a heartbeat! It would be fun and the discount is pretty darn good. :yes:

When I was in college, I got a part-time job at a clothing store in the mall to get some extra cash for spending money (geez, I can't remember the name now but a big chain back then)... I ended up owing them so much more money than I ever made! haha!

Girls,

Are you talking about this scarf? This one is mine!! Love it. Just thought a pic would be nice.

IM000528.jpg

That's the scarf!! I love that scarf!!! Sarah-I really do appreciate you looking for me-You are a Peach!! :yes:

Eosgurl-could you give me the style number for that scarf? Thanks!

Well, they are actually making a couple of Legacy boutiques-- on in LA, one in Manhattan-- that will exclusively sell Legacy items. I think it's safe to say you'll be able to get your Ali for quite a while-- maybe not in all stores, but definitely through Coach.com. And if you order it through your store, they will waive the shipping :yes:

Thanks! I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if I can order through Coach.com so I hope I can order from stores!

Lucky girl, If I worked for Coach I would not have a dime left from each of my paychecks.

Oh, it's SO bad now. You have no idea. In the less than two weeks that I've worked for Coach (And I've only worked a few days) I've bought:

A Signature Stripe Tote in Crimson/Khaki
Solid Perfume
Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf
Hamptons Scribble Ponytail Scarf
Optic Signature Ponytail Scarf (Pool)
Multicolor Stripe Ponytail Scarf (New today!)
Tortoise Keyfob
Trigger Snap Keyfob
Signature Stripe Wristlet in Punch
Signature Multi Stripe Wristlet
Signature Multi Stripe Mini Skinny

(In addition to what I bought the two weeks before: Two Demi's (Black & Multi Stripe), Two Scarves, two charms and a mini skinny)

This is terrible, what this Coach job has done to me-- I'm spending MORE than I make! But I LOVE it!

Oh, it's SO bad now. You have no idea. In the less than two weeks that I've worked for Coach (And I've only worked a few days) I've bought:

A Signature Stripe Tote in Crimson/Khaki
Solid Perfume
Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf
Hamptons Scribble Ponytail Scarf
Optic Signature Ponytail Scarf (Pool)
Multicolor Stripe Ponytail Scarf (New today!)
Tortoise Keyfob
Trigger Snap Keyfob
Signature Stripe Wristlet in Punch
Signature Multi Stripe Wristlet
Signature Multi Stripe Mini Skinny

(In addition to what I bought the two weeks before: Two Demi's (Black & Multi Stripe), Two Scarves, two charms and a mini skinny)

This is terrible, what this Coach job has done to me-- I'm spending MORE than I make! But I LOVE it!

:drool: :drool: :drool: You go girl!! I'd *totally* do the same thing if I worked at Coach. I'd strictly be there for the discount. :yes:

It's so hard though! Especially when I see you guys gossiping about the new stuff and PCE and everything, and there's a lot that I can't tell you and I have to bite my tongue almost OFF to keep from confirming or denying what you say... AUGH!

But the haul is so great. I mean, seriously... wow. And I haven't even started yet. I want to get my mom a new Carly, my best friend an optic signature pink diaper bag for her new baby girl, a couple more scarves, my own Carly, a Hamptons Business Tote-- this is so ugly. I'm a professional enabler. I can't stop myself!!! I have no self control at Coach!

I almost forgot... add a Watercolor Stripe Ponytail Scarf to that list.

I :heart: ponytail scarves if you can't tell! I have half a dozen and buy them constantly. I love wearing my hair in ponytails... it's superthick and midback length and the scarves make my 'tails look good! :love:

For me working at Coach would take me from being a person with a manganble Coach habit , to a out of control Coach A Holic ! and I would love every moment ! I wish we had a Coach store here !