~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

How about starting your own thread bells? That's much better!

And pls comment on the espadrilles sizing ... I'm a true size 10 and wondering if I should get 9 or 10?
Thanks dear!

Hard to say, they seem to run slightly large. I took 39 and they fit a bit tight. I think 39.5 would have been perfect but they were out of that size. My feet are 25.5 cm long, a US 9 or 9.5. Céline sizing is all over the place: my skates are 40.5 and hardly too big at all, my mocassins are 39.5 and just right, and the high sandals fit me perfectly in a 40. Sorry if this confuses you more... but I think you'd probably need a 39.5 or 40 in the espadrilles.

Been kicking myself for not getting a Trio 2 years ago when they were cheaper, so I finally gave in and got this!

Attachments

• IMG_0191 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0191 - Copy.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,837
  • IMG_0184 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0184 - Copy.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,844
Omg I'm so excited that I found this beautiful micro luggage at Nordstrom in San Diego! It was sitting on the shelf calling my name!! It was fate because the sales girl said she put it out an hour ago after someone canceled their hold/waitlist for this beauty. I knew I had to swoop in and give her a home!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 2,000
I've amassed some major Céline loot lately in a crazy frenzy of stocking up before moving to NYC this summer. The rolled pouch was 60% off, the shoes 50% off, and the silver cuff was $130 on eBay in good used condition. My bank account hates me right now. But I try not to let that bother me too much because these little things bring me so much pleasure...

The rolled clutch is really wonderful. I was underwhelmed when I first saw it in the shop for 1300 euros, but when I had a chance to snag it for such a steal, I didn't hesitate. The leather is sumptuous, and one of my favorite things about it is the super soft blush pink suede lining. Too bad the Trio doesn't have this same lining, it's much more luxurious than the fabric lining. Every time I reach inside and brush my hand against the suede, I'm reminded of the exceptional quality of this bag.

The wooden sandals are surprisingly comfortable on my feet, but I have yet to wear them outside. I think the cobbled streets of Paris will pose some problems—these may be cab-to-curb only shoes, but they are so f*cking badass who cares?
The espadrilles are super comfy, and the height of the simple while pumps is just right, not too low, not too high.

The ID bracelet is just, well... :cloud9:

View attachment 2235418

View attachment 2235419

View attachment 2235420

View attachment 2235421

View attachment 2235422

View attachment 2235423

View attachment 2235424

Great score at great discounts..

Omg I'm so excited that I found this beautiful micro luggage at Nordstrom in San Diego! It was sitting on the shelf calling my name!! It was fate because the sales girl said she put it out an hour ago after someone canceled their hold/waitlist for this beauty. I knew I had to swoop in and give her a home!!
Congrats:P
Welcome home Micro

hey guys!!!!
i just recently got a yellow phantom...i love it but i kind of regret getting as the colour of jeans at times fades and comes on the bag..i have to be very particular to wear clothes with it..need your reviews and opinions on it!!!

Attachments

• cn2.jpg
    cn2.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,720