Neverfull MM or GM?

Carrie9073

Oct 21, 2012
Hi everyone, I recently purchased a mono Totally MM. I really like it (esp for work) however, I think that I need a Neverfull in my life. I just can't seem to decide on the size. I keep going back & forth between the MM & GM. I'd rather get it sooner than later (esp. with the price increase rumors). Please help me choose. :smile:

I also own a mono Speedy 35, mono Sologne, and a mono Pochette NM.
I think that the Neverfull would complete my collection...for now... :smile:

I say the MM. It is plenty big enough. Unless of course you wanna carry your kitchen sink and your neighbors. LOL I just got my first one. I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. Of course I already want another.

Hard to say! I have the NF in MM and the Totally in GM. I like my totally better b/c it's stronger and sturdier. If you get a NF, it would be a lighter bag, so to me, it's better as a MM. I had it in GM and sold it.

MM as the GM is huge! The MM actually feels quite large itself and can very well hold a ton of things, but still looks like a nice tote. The GM is so large on my shoulder I feel as though I am carrying luggage.

MM. I have the GM & found it is way too big for me. I rarely use it--such a waste. The mm is perfect and you can still fit a ton in there. Also I couldn't fill the GM halfway even. Hope this helps!!!