Neverfull MM or GM?

MM. I have the GM & found it is way too big for me. I rarely use it--such a waste. The mm is perfect and you can still fit a ton in there. Also I couldn't fill the GM halfway even. Hope this helps!!!
It really does! Thank you :smile:

Before I started the thread I was leaning towards the GM & now I'm leaning towards the MM.
I worry about the GM being too big.

I have Burberry, gucci and fendi totes in the size equivalent to the mm but when it comes to the neverfull I am gm all the way you can have a least three different looks with this size and IMO the neverfull is a awesome bag good luck with your decision.

I have Burberry, gucci and fendi totes in the size equivalent to the mm but when it comes to the neverfull I am gm all the way you can have a least three different looks with this size and IMO the neverfull is a awesome bag good luck with your decision.
Hi there! :smile: My DH said the same thing.
I already have 3 that are the same size as the MM.
Based on that alone I may just go with the GM, however, it does seem like the MM is the size that most prefer for an everyday (although I consider my everyday to be the Totally b/c I really like that it's structured + the zipper + all the pockets).

Hi there! :smile: My DH said the same thing.
I already have 3 that are the same size as the MM.
Based on that alone I may just go with the GM, however, it does seem like the MM is the size that most prefer for an everyday (although I consider my everyday to be the Totally b/c I really like that it's structured + the zipper + all the pockets).

Lol!!! My DH is the one who purchased my mon monogram with my two favorite colors in the GM size based on the SA looking up my profile at LV she decided the Gm was for me and she was absolutely right if I would have ordered it I would have without thinking purchased the MM size because that's what I saw everyone for the most part with but lol!!! That would have been a big mistake for me some of my friends and coworkers purchased either mono or de in mm first before I had the Gm some have purchased the Gm now and some say they will get it next time. I carry it daily my MM size bags I love but I carry less then the GM, I love the carefree easy way I wear these bags I carefully pick my bags so that I know that they will always fit my lifestyle and I will never get tired of the style and size. The Totally is an Awesome structured bag, if you check out youtube you will see that the GM size is very popular it's a staple for me, and the best travel bag ever next to the Delightful GM good luck with your decision. BTW those same friends and coworkers said when they first saw me with it that bag is bigger than you I just laughed and said yeah my DH got this size so he could fit me in it for carryon luggage.

Definitely gm. I have two boys and it's a great bag! In the store I thought it looked huge on me, but my husband talked me into the gm size and I'm so happy he did. You can always cinch it and it doesn't look big. I am amazed with how much I can put in it. It's nice to just throw in a child's jacket or anything my son needs for preschool before rushing out of the house. It may seem overwhelming big at first but if you plan to use it for travel and children I'd get the gm.

Lol!!! My DH is the one who purchased my mon monogram with my two favorite colors in the GM size based on the SA looking up my profile at LV she decided the Gm was for me and she was absolutely right if I would have ordered it I would have without thinking purchased the MM size because that's what I saw everyone for the most part with but lol!!! That would have been a big mistake for me some of my friends and coworkers purchased either mono or de in mm first before I had the Gm some have purchased the Gm now and some say they will get it next time. I carry it daily my MM size bags I love but I carry less then the GM, I love the carefree easy way I wear these bags I carefully pick my bags so that I know that they will always fit my lifestyle and I will never get tired of the style and size. The Totally is an Awesome structured bag, if you check out youtube you will see that the GM size is very popular it's a staple for me, and the best travel bag ever next to the Delightful GM good luck with your decision. BTW those same friends and coworkers said when they first saw me with it that bag is bigger than you I just laughed and said yeah my DH got this size so he could fit me in it for carryon luggage.

Carryon luggage :roflmfao:

I love my MM. I tried both on and even though I am a size 12/14 - the GM looked big on me. It looked OK cinched in but when it wasn't, it really looked more like a tent. MM is big enough.