Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

arcs25

Aug 28, 2012
What is everyone's opinions on the new Sac De Jour bag, many magazines, bloggers are writing about how similar it is to the Hermes Birkin but a cheaper option...

I don't think it will ever come near a Birkin, but it is a nice bag I have to say I do like it...

Attachments

• SL Bag.jpg
    SL Bag.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 78,846
  • SL Bag 2.jpg
    SL Bag 2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 52,664
  • sl 3.jpg
    sl 3.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 73,834
Anyone know the type of leather used on this bag. Is it similar to the leather on the soft Cabas, which has a tendency to lose its shape and a bit more prone to scratches.

I'm considering getting this bag, but I'm unsure of the leather.

Anyone know the type of leather used on this bag. Is it similar to the leather on the soft Cabas, which has a tendency to lose its shape and a bit more prone to scratches.

it looks to have a rigid construction, different to the cabas, so it shouldn't lose its shape in the same way

This one is ok compared to the rest of Hedi's creations to date. It actually has two (!) details which prevent it from being super boring: the side pleats and the adjustable tabs.

Reading this thread made me appreciate the Hermes Birkin more. I hope to get it one day (the Birkin, that is, not the Slimkin).

It seems like the new design cabas chyc leather to me. If it is, then it is pretty delicate. you need to protect it with product. I recently tried SKUFF on mine and i feel so much more at ease with it not. Its a good option if you don't want to baby your bags

It seems like the new design cabas chyc leather to me. If it is, then it is pretty delicate. you need to protect it with product. I recently tried SKUFF on mine and i feel so much more at ease with it not. Its a good option if you don't want to baby your bags

Where did you get SKUFF and does it make the leather shiny?