Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chestnutty

Moja Angelika
O.G.
Oct 23, 2011
Week of April 7th - 13th:
Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun: Two Scarves​

Show us how you tie two scarves in one look. Two 90cm carres, two gravroches, two PM mousselines, etc. or scarves of two different formats - Any combination you want. Let's have fun!
IMG_5233.jpg

Upcoming week: Week of April 14th - April 20th: The Universe on my scarves: Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets, and Mythology

mulberryforbes, MYH, sparkleL, Carrelover, lanit, Maedi, Seton, Ladybaga, Chestnutty, eagle1002us...
Thank You for your comments! I've been missing you too!!!!

Chestnutty: the small brooch is a wasp! coincidentally I am wearing a bee in one of the pictures I am posting next!...

SparkleL:
I AM really sorry... what can I say... Work has kept me really really busy! witch is a good thing, then I have been spending (almost all) of my earnings in... u know what... lol

I will try to post regularly now and start writing all the comments to your wonderful pics and postings that pop in my head when I visit this wonderful thread!

Last edited:
Week of April 7th - 13th:
Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun: Two Scarves​

Show us how you tie two scarves in one look. Two 90cm carres, two gravroches, two PM mousselines, etc. or scarves of two different formats - Any combination you want. Let's have fun!
IMG_5233.jpg

Upcoming week: Week of April 14th - April 20th: The Universe on my scarves: Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets, and Mythology

Love this topic!! I look forward to all your creative ideas. Will try to participate this week, am so bad in following/ participating the weekly theme :shrugs:

not on the weeks theme -yet- but glad to post again!!!

eagle1002us:
it feels good to be back! =)
Springis really having a hard time trying to get here... its stills feels like cold winter! I have been wearing this to keep me warm and cheer up....

Attachments

• IMG_3887K.jpg
    IMG_3887K.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 12,421
  • IMG_3910K.jpg
    IMG_3910K.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 12,499
  • IMG_4065K.jpg
    IMG_4065K.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 12,370
Hi Everyone:
I am new to the purse forum, but not knew to Hermes. I have a question that I hope some of you can help me with. I only own the 90cm scarves, but now im dying to get a cashmere GM shawl.
My question is I am 5'1", anyone here petitie, and own one? I tried one on, and there is quite a bit of fabric too conceal, and of course the SA was saying its fine but I wasnt taking her word for it.

Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank you.:smile:

Most wonderful array of tying and creative apps of Maharajah sheerblonde! Welcome to the silkies thread!
Thank you very much. This is one of my favourite threads.

Just beautiful. The epitome of class. Very elegant.
Thank you. Your kind words are making me blush.:smile:

Sheerblonde You seem to have mastered Mai tai's scarf tying like a star pupil . Amazing colours in the turquoise Parures
Thanks. I watched all her videos. They are very inspiring. The colours of this scarf are indeed stunning.

ur pics are just as inspiring, thx for sharing.
Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Sheerblonde, We are twins on this one! You styled this beautifully! I especially LOVE it as a top worn with your pearls! BRAVO! :woohoo:
Thank you so much! I love pearls! No wonder that this scarf is my favourite.

Sheerblonde - I remember this is the first scarf you revealed a few months ago. Excellent choice and excellently worn. You really tempted me to get a Maharajas 90cm now. Bad woman!!!
That's right. You remember well. I'm not aware of any fault.:angel: You won't regret the purchase of this wonderful scarf! I swear.:biggrin:

Sheerblonde, great scarf wearing ideas! This scarf is lovely on you. Have you been bitten by the H bug since?
Thank you so much.
Of course!:biggrin: The colours and the workmanship are just amazing!

Pegase - I have ZZ Top playing in my head. Everyone loves a sharp dressed man!

Now this is gorgy, seton, subtle and wonderful on you!

TY and welcome back, O Turquoise Queen. You've been missed.

seton, This is one of my favorite pics of yours. I love how you have taken classic H and paired it with your super cool vest. Really fantastic styling! Modern and fresh and oh, so chic! :cool:
! :smile:)

Yay! Glad u like it, TY.

Seton - I really like your Ludovicus Magnus in this olive colorway. Didn't know this design ties so well, especially in cowboy knot. Classic!!!
And yes, if you have time next week, please go ahead with week of April 14th-20th's theme of Mythology. I think Jahna is probably tied up with something this weekend.

TY. I should be home by then and would have access to everything.

As usual, there would not be enuff days for me to fit all the scarves that would work theme-wise. So I think that unless I have a special request for a specific scarf, I will do my 2 Zodiaques. Off the top of my head, the other choices would be:

1. Astrologie - 6 cws
2. Ceres - navy
3. Gloria Soli - 2 cws
4. Phaeton - 2 cws
5. Songe de Poliphile - cadet blue
6. Saravati
7. Secrets de Minos - gray/absinthe
8. Rythmes du Monde - navy/taupe

JLMK.

seton - wow! I love your photos - greens really suit you! What a wonderful set of images for spring - love the little playful squirrels - right out of Beatrix Potter, and the FI is a fresh combination with your sweater.

94107 - Din Tini is one of my favorite silks just for this reason - the printed embroidery looks like the real thing.

My spring silk today: Jardins des Métamorphoses by Houtin. It looks very antique to me, although it was only issued a few years ago.
This is really, truly gorgeous.

Everyone looks lovely! I'm being inspired by all the different knots!

Sorry, I will be back with the week theme soon but I would like to share with you Rêve de Corail in cobalt (with MT shawl ring). I am in the deep deep blue phase ....xo

Attachments

• reve.JPG
    reve.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 12,392
Pegase - I have ZZ Top playing in my head. Everyone loves a sharp dressed man!

TY and welcome back, O Turquoise Queen. You've been missed.

Yay! Glad u like it, TY.

TY. I should be home by then and would have access to everything.

As usual, there would not be enuff days for me to fit all the scarves that would work theme-wise. So I think that unless I have a special request for a specific scarf, I will do my 2 Zodiaques. Off the top of my head, the other choices would be:

1. Astrologie - 6 cws
2. Ceres - navy
3. Gloria Soli - 2 cws
4. Phaeton - 2 cws
5. Songe de Poliphile - cadet blue
6. Saravati
7. Secrets de Minos - gray/absinthe
8. Rythmes du Monde - navy/taupe

JLMK.
seton- I want to see Phaeton! I love that silk and always miss out on these fabulous design! And I would love to see the Rhythms du Monde too!

Status
Not open for further replies.