I love my first wedding anniversary gift from DH!

marialc121

O.G.
Sep 25, 2010
As some of you may know, I posted a thread a few weeks ago asking for opinions/feedbacks on choosing a band to stack with my current wedding set. DH and I went to look at bands last week and he insisted that I leave my current set alone and purchase a ring for my right hand. Therefore, he chose this beautiful VCA two butterfly between the finger ring. He loved this ring ever since I tried it on a year ago (at that time it was with yellow sapphires), but when he saw it with the pink sapphires, he knew this was what he wanted to give to me for our first year anniversary. He knows I love pink because our wedding color was pink. :graucho: Love DH so much! :heart:

Thank you to everyone who has given me all the wonderful feedbacks and thanks for letting me share. :hugs:

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 2,882
  • left hand.jpg
    left hand.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 3,323
  • hand 2.jpg
    hand 2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2,635
Absolutely beautiful ring and it looks stunning on you. I love everything, especially the pink sapphires. Thanks for sharing. May your future anniversaries be filled with lots of bling too.

As some of you may know, I posted a thread a few weeks ago asking for opinions/feedbacks on choosing a band to stack with my current wedding set. DH and I went to look at bands last week and he insisted that I leave my current set alone and purchase a ring for my right hand. Therefore, he chose this beautiful VCA two butterfly between the finger ring. He loved this ring ever since I tried it on a year ago (at that time it was with yellow sapphires), but when he saw it with the pink sapphires, he knew this was what he wanted to give to me for our first year anniversary. He knows I love pink because our wedding color was pink. :graucho: Love DH so much! :heart:

Thank you to everyone who has given me all the wonderful feedbacks and thanks for letting me share. :hugs:

How pretty :smile: Congratulations