I love my first wedding anniversary gift from DH!

Wow... That is stunning! So pretty with pink sapphire!
Happy 1st anniversary, you are a lucky girl!

Would you mind to tell me what price range is this if you happen to know! I would definitely want one if I can get one! Thanks!

Thank you. I do feel lucky. My DH is such a wonderful guy and still would be even without this ring. ;)

The price of this ring is $25,800. You can find pricing on VCA's website as well.
http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/product/3461/Two%20butterfly%20Between%20the%20Finger%20Ring

Hope that helps!

The ring looks absolutely stunning on you! What a lovely husband you have.

Wow! That is the most beautiful first anniversary present I can imagine :girlsigh: It looks so divine and feminine on your hand :love:

Congratulations, and may there be many more :drinkup:

It is absolutely gorgeous! love love love the pink!

Your DH has great taste. It's lovely and congrats.

Thanks everyone! DH is indeed a very special guy. He will be so happy to know that he did a good job. :biggrin:

Wow! So gorgeous!!!! Happy 1st anniversary and congrats!

I always wonder how comfy/practical these between the fingers rings are?

Thank you!

The ring is comfy but as kim_mac mentioned in another thread, it's not as comfy as wearing a band. It doesn't bother me and I only had it for two days but so far, I don't have any issues with it.

As far as practicality, I'm trying to wear it everyday or at least a few days a week. It matches with my clothes easily and I dress pretty casual. DH wants me to wear it daily because the purpose of him wanting this ring for me was because he wanted me to see him and I together always (hence, pink sapphire butterfly is me and diamond butterfly is him). Silly guy!

Are we seeing one of these in store for you sometime soon? :graucho:

Thank you!

The ring is comfy but as kim_mac mentioned in another thread, it's not as comfy as wearing a band. It doesn't bother me and I only had it for two days but so far, I don't have any issues with it.

As far as practicality, I'm trying to wear it everyday or at least a few days a week. It matches with my clothes easily and I dress pretty casual. DH wants me to wear it daily because the purpose of him wanting this ring for me was because he wanted me to see him and I together always (hence, pink sapphire butterfly is me and diamond butterfly is him). Silly guy!

Are we seeing one of these in store for you sometime soon? :graucho:

Awww what a great husband you have.. So romantic!!!

I am currently eyeing the Perlee bracelet with pave clovers (or should I say waiting for the YG one as promised) but who knows????? These are so tempting! Too many distractions! Ouch!

Awww what a great husband you have.. So romantic!!!

I am currently eyeing the Perlee bracelet with pave clovers (or should I say waiting for the YG one as promised) but who knows????? These are so tempting! Too many distractions! Ouch!

The Perlee bracelet is TDF! My SA had 3 of them on when I went in last week. She had the RG and WG all pave and the WG with pave clovers. She had me try on the WG with pave clovers and it was gorgeous! :P I'm curious when the YG will be coming out. It would look so great stacked with your Perlee bracelet! :drool:

The Perlee bracelet is TDF! My SA had 3 of them on when I went in last week. She had the RG and WG all pave and the WG with pave clovers. She had me try on the WG with pave clovers and it was gorgeous! :P I'm curious when the YG will be coming out. It would look so great stacked with your Perlee bracelet! :drool:

Ahhh I just love the Perlee collection.. I always wonder why it isn't as popular as the other VCA collections.. But I must say that this is one of the reasons that made me choose the Perlee bracelet over the WG 5 motif Alhambra bracelet :love:

Ahhh I just love the Perlee collection.. I always wonder why it isn't as popular as the other VCA collections.. But I must say that this is one of the reasons that made me choose the Perlee bracelet over the WG 5 motif Alhambra bracelet :love:

It is a beautiful collection and I love it as well! Maybe it's not as popular because it's not as iconic as the Alhambra collection. I also chose the PG bracelet instead and I love it. :heart: