Show me your Vintage Web Medium Boston Bag with Web Detail!

hey first post :smile:

So on Google Offers they are offering the tobacco vintage web boston bag

https://www.google.com/offers/home#!special//TNL8CSY14NQTUATG;r=IWFsbHNwZWNpYWw=

I'm wondering if it's real?

Pros:
It's Google, they should be vetting out bad deals, and also if it is fake they should issue me a refund.

Cons:
Google customer service is terrible. No phone support, and they take forever to answer a ticket.

While I'm inclined to trust them, the deal provider twelve 1 ten, has a strange looking website, looks like they just started in 2012, so it's hard to imagine how they got a hold of an entire shipment of Gucci bags.

Also the deal uses just the stock photo from Gucci.com, also where they are selling for full price, as are Neiman Marcus and Saks. I know designers are extremely strict on the minimum advertised prices you can have on their items, so it's also weird that they would allow an online deal to undercut everyone by $200.

Anyways, thoughts? should I spring for one?

Aeris said:
I love that bag. I JUST brought that Gucci Boston in Blue. Unfortunately, the FedEx man left a sticky note saying I wasn't home (I was, he never knocked!). So I'm getting it tomorrow. I can post me holding that if you want so you can get a general idea about size, even though it's not the same color

Love this bag enjoy it!!:smile:

What do you think of this new Vintage Web Leather Medium Boston? This one is the Navy color (exclusive to Saks). The leather is gorgeous and the guccissima trim looks great. The color is actually bluer than in the photo - beautiful shade (photo is dark). My only concern is will it bother me when it breaks in and the smooth leather starts to show "wrinkles". You can already see faint traces of this in the picture, but I think it's just the nature of this leather. I love the Vintage Web Boston, but shy away from the GG fabric and the colored stripes because I don't think it coordinates as well with any outfit. Opinions?
I have a medium Boston in Guccissima leather (whole bag is Guccissima; trim is smooth). I've been using it for several months, and recently noticed how great it looked broken in--more relaxed, easier to get into, but still structured. It has a crossbody strap, and even worn on the shoulder that way, it looks great.

I have this one. I bought it back in June and I love it. It is roomy, but does not look huge.

IMG_1361_zps13e88435.jpg

such a beauty!!! red bags are always a classic!

Well, I loved my Navy Vintage Web leather boston so much that I got her a sister! This is the raspberry red vintage web leather boston (with guccissima trim). The color is tdf! I had been lusting after an LV Sofia Coppola bag in cherry, but the leather on this bag feels sooo much more sumptuous and it is less than 1/2 the price of the LV. With a black or monotone outfit, this bag really pops...I've gotten so many compliments.

I know its not a medium but I just have to share:yahoo:

Its my first Gucci and she joins my D&G sicily and Marc Jacobs Ukita. I have a feeling my boston will be getting a work out!:cloud9:

Purchased on sale in Australia.

Attachments

• my gucci vintage web boston.JPG
    my gucci vintage web boston.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 3,746
Lovely Bostons! I know I will eventually get a vintage web myself. Hey Morticia Addams LOVE your beautiful dresses and how you pair them with your bags- you look so colourful and pretty! I love dresses and skirts, too, ever since I was a little girl.:woohoo:

Hello Everyone. This is my first post in Gucci (though not my first bag!). Anyway, after seeing a reveal last week here of the Joy Stars Boston bag, I trotted into my local store today, looking to buy one for myself! Anyway, as I much as I liked the stars bag, I really can't do without a shoulder strap, so I came away with this instead!

I went through this thread and couldn't find this colour posted, so I thought I'd better put pictures up.

Attachments

• DSC00516.JPG
    DSC00516.JPG
    460.4 KB · Views: 1,766
  • DSC00517.JPG
    DSC00517.JPG
    503.9 KB · Views: 1,774
Hello Everyone. This is my first post in Gucci (though not my first bag!). Anyway, after seeing a reveal last week here of the Joy Stars Boston bag, I trotted into my local store today, looking to buy one for myself! Anyway, as I much as I liked the stars bag, I really can't do without a shoulder strap, so I came away with this instead!

I went through this thread and couldn't find this colour posted, so I thought I'd better put pictures up.

OMG I love this color! Beautiful!

Lovely colour!! Such a unique and cool design too!

Well, I loved my Navy Vintage Web leather boston so much that I got her a sister! This is the raspberry red vintage web leather boston (with guccissima trim). The color is tdf! I had been lusting after an LV Sofia Coppola bag in cherry, but the leather on this bag feels sooo much more sumptuous and it is less than 1/2 the price of the LV. With a black or monotone outfit, this bag really pops...I've gotten so many compliments.

It's the perfect shade of red :loveeyes:
Could you post more pictures please?
I want to get this bag but it's not available on Gucci Canada anymore :[

Hello All!!

I just purchased my first Boston Bag - the vintage web in navy canvas.

Is there a particular protector/spray that you would recommend to protect the canvas?

I would love to hear from all you Gucci Boston/Canvas experts.

Thanks!!