Show me your Vintage Web Medium Boston Bag with Web Detail!

amina.pink

O.G.
Jul 17, 2009
I am considering purchasing this as my Fall/Winter 2011 bag but unfortunately I can't get to a store right now, so I would love to see modelling pictures off this baby! Specifically, how do you ladies like the tobacco leather? This is the colour (I think) I'm most interested in but I haven't seen it IRL yet!

Screen shot 2011-09-01 at 14.44.32.png

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/247205FWCZG9791#247205FWCZG9772

I did a search but could only find 1 reveal picture. There must be more of you out there somewhere?!

If you do a search you will find some of our members' model shots, not sure how many have this colour but you will find them.

I absolutely love this bag btw and urge you to go and try it. Great that you will have the option of the shoulder strap and the top-handles too :yes:

I don`t believe anyone here has that particular vintage web boston in tobacco. It`s a gorgeous bag though so if you buy it, you will be the first to do a reveal!

I love that bag. I JUST brought that Gucci Boston in Blue. Unfortunately, the FedEx man left a sticky note saying I wasn't home (I was, he never knocked!). So I'm getting it tomorrow. I can post me holding that if you want so you can get a general idea about size, even though it's not the same color

Attachments

• purse2_12.jpg
    purse2_12.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4,802
I love that bag. I JUST brought that Gucci Boston in Blue. Unfortunately, the FedEx man left a sticky note saying I wasn't home (I was, he never knocked!). So I'm getting it tomorrow. I can post me holding that if you want so you can get a general idea about size, even though it's not the same color

For sure post some modeling pics of the bag!! And congrats on that lovely vintage boston!

Congrats! I know the waiting game after a non-delivery is truly painful! Look forward to your modelling pics. I still haven't been to the store yet so you gotta let me live vicariously through you :smile: I am thinking about the blue, because I've a couple of tan/oaky bags already but for some reason the tobacco is just calling my name...

Enjoy it!

I am new to this, I just want to know if I can referbish a vintage navy gucci speedy bag. This bag is very torn. It has two stripes, red and neavy, leather trims, i only am assuming that the material is canvas, and there is no gucci G symbols on it. I know it is real, it has the authenic serial number, the gucci zipper inside and out and the inside zipper is the armored man and gucci written on top. the inside also hase the gold looking thing that says gucci. Please help i would love to referbish this vintage bag...

Hi! I was thinking of buying a Gucci bag off Craigslist and was wondering if it came in this color and what the name of the color was. I couldn't find it online. Thanks!

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 4,397
picture.php