Which Cartier love bracelet would you choice?

Yes, I do! Either RG or YG OR the rainbow Love in RG :cloud9:

Don't know what to choose :biggrin:

As I said, I prefer either the screw version or one of the all-stones versions. If I were you, I'd pick the plain RG :smile:

I was so into the WG while i bought the love back then, but recently i fall in love with YG as it looks so classic! RG is really hot as well, i've been told i have to wait for certain weeks for it to arrive, they even have a waiting list for size 17 since valentine is coming...

Here is pic of my WG:
IMG_0015.jpg

I LOVE your LOVE! Personally, I would stick with what you have and buy a plain rose or yellow to stack with it (I do not know if this is an option for you- you may even consider a cuff). Your bracelet is beautiful!!!!!!! It is dressy and casual at the same time! I am in :love: .

If I could afford a diamond Love, I would definately buy one. Currently, I am looking for a plain yellow or rose gold Love on the secondary market, but I Love the look of the white gold with diamonds!

phillj12 said:
I got a 4 diamond love a few months ago and love it so much! Was so glad I could get the 4 diamonds cuz it adds a little extra something to it. Price is def not worth it but I LOVE it!

I am thinking about getting the 4 diamond too but am so torn cause its so much more money and a few people have mentioned its "not worth the price". Would you still get te 4 diamond if you had to do it again? I have a rg plain and want a wg 4 diamond to stack with it....

I would get the plain bracelet for two reasons:
- it's how the Love bracelet was originally designed
- the extra cost for the small diamonds is not worth it IMO

I would get the plain YG or GR as a first bracelet (that's what I did - I bought the plain YG). I really like the 4 diamond one too but the plain bracelet is the original design so for me if I added a 2nd I would consider the 4 diamond but it's all personal preference. I really love how Kourtney Kardashian wears 2 plain YG Love's together.

Philj12 your alternating diamond/screw motif is my favorite and in yg too!

To the OP I would recommend getting ^ PhilJ12, you get the best of both, the signature screw motif and the diamonds, that's my thinking. I like the look of the 10 diamond only when it's stacked next to a plain Love bangle, doesn't matter if the metals match. Whereas the plain Love or the half diamond/half screw motif look good on their own to me or of course stacked with another Love.

So to answer your question... I would either keep the wg 10 diamond Love you have and get a plain Love in any metal to wear stacked with it. But if you have tired of wg then I'd get the half diamond/half screw Love in yg (which happens to be my favorite of all the Love type bangles).

I'm not a fan of diamonds on this style, so my vote goes to the plain RG. I'm currently saving for a Love bracelet and up until now have wanted the YG, however, I recently bought a Love ring in RG and absolutely love it so am very tempted to get a RG Love now so that I can wear the two together.