Which Cartier love bracelet would you choice?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have a choice to choose between YG 4 diamonds and RG plain, which one would you go? And why?

Thanks in advance:smile:

2. Is this your first love bracelet?

Personally, I would choose RG plain because I like more "consistent" designs, i.e. ONLY screws or ONLY stones. I'm a big fan of the plain, 10 diamond and rainbow Loves!

Good luck with your decision :smile:

3. Thank you cupcake for your input:smile:

I have heard that Cartier RG love bracelet could faded from time to time, and i do not like the sounds of that tho....

4. Well, I have had a plain RG love for a year and so far it hasn't faded. But then again, it wouldn't bother me if it did because I like YG too.

5. Do you already have a RG love bracelet?

6. No, i haven't had one before.

Do you mind post some modelling pics here?

7. 4 diamond! wish i got this in the first place.

8. Unfortunately, I can't post pictures! Don't know why, I've tried it a few times and it just won't work.

I think RG is a gorgeous colour, very soft and subtle. I've never regretted my Love bracelet!

Do you already have a Love or is this your first?

9. May i ask you why that you're thinking of that way??

10. I have this white gold love right now that i'm thinking of to sell it and get either RG or WG one instead.

11. Is the white gold with diamonds or without?

12. It's the WG 10 diamond love.:smile:

13. Oh, how pretty! Could you post a pic of it?

Do you mind me asking why you want to sell it? It must be gorgeous!

14. I was so into the WG while i bought the love back then, but recently i fall in love with YG as it looks so classic! RG is really hot as well, i've been told i have to wait for certain weeks for it to arrive, they even have a waiting list for size 17 since valentine is coming...

Here is pic of my WG:
    [​IMG]

15. Very pretty!

Do you like the 10 diamond version? I was thinking of buying one myself, either in RG or YG.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice