Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring GM

beachy10 said:
remember fingers swell when it gets hot. i think if you have muffin top it's probably too tight

I think you're right. I'm right in between the 50 and 51. The ring is so beautiful, I want to keep it. So I guess keeping my 51 instead of sizing down is probably the best bet. Opinions always help. Thank you :smile:

I shouldn't have opened this thread. . . Now I ***need*** these rings!! Congrats - these are so beautiful! If anyone has a modeling pic of a JuC stacked w either the Kelly or CDC, I woud love to see the overall effect. Stunning!

I tried to stack the GM Kelly with the Juste un Clou. It didn't work for me as the GM Kelly band is too wide to accommodate the width of the clou--it wouldn't even fit on my finger without going over the knuckle. No mod shot as it was not pretty. Maybe the clou would work well with the PM Kelly or CDC ring as I did not try those combinations. In order to wear both the GM Kelly and the Juste un Clou I will have to wear them on separate fingers. I hope this helped :smile:

bluebichonfrise said:
I tried to stack the GM Kelly with the Juste un Clou. It didn't work for me as the GM Kelly band is too wide to accommodate the width of the clou--it wouldn't even fit on my finger without going over the knuckle. No mod shot as it was not pretty. Maybe the clou would work well with the PM Kelly or CDC ring as I did not try those combinations. In order to wear both the GM Kelly and the Juste un Clou I will have to wear them on separate fingers. I hope this helped :smile:

Thanks so much for the report, bluebichonfrise! I am officially obsessed with the Kelly/CDC stack and can't stop looking at the pictures in this thread! They are so elegant without being in-your-face flashy. Love.

So lovely!
Because of this thread, I went online to look at the CDC and Kelly Dog ring. And then just happened to be at an H store to see if they had it and to see what size my finger is.

More saving... before the hunt begins....

So lovely!
Because of this thread, I went online to look at the CDC and Kelly Dog ring. And then just happened to be at an H store to see if they had it and to see what size my finger is.

More saving... before the hunt begins....

I know what you mean--they are both beautiful rings. So far, I have only purchased the Kelly GM as I didn't know whether to get the CDC ring or the Juste un Clou. I'm now onto the rose gold Chaine D’Ancre--not to stack but to wear on another finger. LOL. I need to stay out of the store. ;)

Thanks so much for the report, bluebichonfrise! I am officially obsessed with the Kelly/CDC stack and can't stop looking at the pictures in this thread! They are so elegant without being in-your-face flashy. Love.

You're most welcome! The stack looks fabulous on dyna212. I have only purchased the GM Kelly as I was between the thin CDC and the Juste un Clou. I've ruled out the Juste un Clou for now, so the thin cdc ring may be in order.:graucho:

You're most welcome! The stack looks fabulous on dyna212. I have only purchased the GM Kelly as I was between the thin CDC and the Juste un Clou. I've ruled out the Juste un Clou for now, so the thin cdc ring may be in order.:graucho:

Thanks bluebichonfrise! You and dyna212 have been most enabling. I had the opportunity to try on the RG GM Kelly/thin CDC stack this weekend and all I can say is WOW!!! :loveeyes: The two pieces together are so cool and beautiful and together form a big thick solid rose gold band on the back of the finger, oh, I just love them!!

I then tried on the JuC and tried to imagine it with either H piece but I found the ring a little uncomfortable (the nail head left a weird indentation on my finger and I started imagining all sorts of freak accident scenarios in which I would accidentally stab my dog in the eye, etc.) I think that the Love ring in RG seems more yellow than the H, so not sure if they'd look a little "off" stacked together?

In any event, I hope to purchase the RG GM Kelly and thin CDC by Valentine's Day. I hope the prices don't go up!

Does anyone know if the CDC and Kelly rings come in Yellow gold? I've inquired twice to the Hermes store in SF and both times have not received a reply back.
I guess these don't cost enough to warrant a reply back.

Thanks!

Thanks bluebichonfrise! You and dyna212 have been most enabling. I had the opportunity to try on the RG GM Kelly/thin CDC stack this weekend and all I can say is WOW!!! :loveeyes: The two pieces together are so cool and beautiful and together form a big thick solid rose gold band on the back of the finger, oh, I just love them!!

I then tried on the JuC and tried to imagine it with either H piece but I found the ring a little uncomfortable (the nail head left a weird indentation on my finger and I started imagining all sorts of freak accident scenarios in which I would accidentally stab my dog in the eye, etc.) I think that the Love ring in RG seems more yellow than the H, so not sure if they'd look a little "off" stacked together?

In any event, I hope to purchase the RG GM Kelly and thin CDC by Valentine's Day. I hope the prices don't go up!

This is so funny--I had the exact same issue with the clou. I tried it on practically every finger and I could not get a comfortable fit. The nail head did the same to my finger and if I went up a size to avoid that, it was too big. I just decided it wasn't the piece for me.

H rose gold is very pink so I do know what you mean about it not being an exact match with the love but that would be okay too--Lol.

As beautiful as the Kelly and CDC are stacked and I agree, they are stunning!, I'm still on the fence about the CDC ring. To stack them, I have to go up a size to 52 in the CDC ring so I don't look like I have a muffin top on my finger. Lol. The only problem with that is I would only be able to wear it stacked, as the 52 cdc is too big to wear alone. This is the only thing that has stopped me from getting the CDC ring as well. I think I'm going to get the chaine d'ancre band and wear it on a different finger. I have been trying for weeks to find a stack that works for me. Lol!!!! I can't wait to see your pieces when you get them!!!