Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring GM

elibaby

Jun 6, 2010
The KD ring is soooo beautiful with the diamonds!!! Cute, cool and beautiful at the same time :heart:

kittyHawk

Aug 15, 2012
USA
I shouldn't have opened this thread. . . Now I ***need*** these rings!! Congrats - these are so beautiful! If anyone has a modeling pic of a JuC stacked w either the Kelly or CDC, I woud love to see the overall effect. Stunning!

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
Stunning in the rose gold!

I picked up the smaller size in white gold, so that it matched my platinum wedding rings.

image-3160219201.jpg

Mar 2, 2012
H land
Okay so I am in love with my kelly ring, yet it feels a bit too loose. It is a size 51. The 50 is a bit too tight where it fits but I have a slight muffin top look. I just don't want the larger one slipping off of my finger--its not huge, just has a bit more movement than I'm used to and sizing isn't a option with all of the hallmarks. Opinions please :smile: Should I stick with the larger of the two sizes? Today is my last day to decide. Help would me much appreciated!!

beachy10

Mar 11, 2010
Planet Earth
Okay so I am in love with my kelly ring, yet it feels a bit too loose. It is a size 51. The 50 is a bit too tight where it fits but I have a slight muffin top look. I just don't want the larger one slipping off of my finger--its not huge, just has a bit more movement than I'm used to and sizing isn't a option with all of the hallmarks. Opinions please :smile: Should I stick with the larger of the two sizes? Today is my last day to decide. Help would me much appreciated!!
remember fingers swell when it gets hot. i think if you have muffin top it's probably too tight