Rose Gold Kelly Dog Ring GM

I shouldn't have opened this thread. . . Now I ***need*** these rings!! Congrats - these are so beautiful! If anyone has a modeling pic of a JuC stacked w either the Kelly or CDC, I woud love to see the overall effect. Stunning!

Okay so I am in love with my kelly ring, yet it feels a bit too loose. It is a size 51. The 50 is a bit too tight where it fits but I have a slight muffin top look. I just don't want the larger one slipping off of my finger--its not huge, just has a bit more movement than I'm used to and sizing isn't a option with all of the hallmarks. Opinions please :smile: Should I stick with the larger of the two sizes? Today is my last day to decide. Help would me much appreciated!!

Okay so I am in love with my kelly ring, yet it feels a bit too loose. It is a size 51. The 50 is a bit too tight where it fits but I have a slight muffin top look. I just don't want the larger one slipping off of my finger--its not huge, just has a bit more movement than I'm used to and sizing isn't a option with all of the hallmarks. Opinions please :smile: Should I stick with the larger of the two sizes? Today is my last day to decide. Help would me much appreciated!!

remember fingers swell when it gets hot. i think if you have muffin top it's probably too tight