Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Congrats on the new shoes and am happy to see you figured out the make of the booties. I remember you posting about them earlier. Can you tell me if the MBMJ mouse flats are tts and if its a narrow fit? Thanks and congrats again :smile:

Thanks iraa, I love them as well and was so happy with the help of lovely tpfer's that I found them.

MBMJ mouse flats - I'm usually 37 in heels and 37.5 in flats as I like a bit more room in them and I bought them in 37.5. The leather is really, really soft, so I think they will give pretty quickly anyway if they are a bit tight. I think the fit is perfect for me. I have room in them, but they aren't loose.

Thanks iraa, I love them as well and was so happy with the help of lovely tpfer's that I found them.

MBMJ mouse flats - I'm usually 37 in heels and 37.5 in flats as I like a bit more room in them and I bought them in 37.5. The leather is really, really soft, so I think they will give pretty quickly anyway if they are a bit tight. I think the fit is perfect for me. I have room in them, but they aren't loose.

^^ Forgot to add, they are definitely not wide, but I don't find them too narrow either. If you want some measurements, pm me.

Not by any means impressive compared to other purchases here, but here are my Ash Bea (or Bowie, forgot!) black sneakers along with Valdini patent leather winter boots for those cold Toronto winters :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_6277.JPG
    IMG_6277.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 837
My new pair of boots is here!!! This is not an impressive reveal, but God knows how hard it is for me to find a pair that fits me. I have small feet (size 6) but big calves(14.5") and not too tall (5'3") and that's not a good boots combination. I have been searching everywhere for leather ones that fits comfortably. I tried Coach and a few other designers but none can fit mw without looking weirdly tight.

I was searching online and had been back and forth on this one. Finally tried to give this a shot. This is from Clarks, which I love! I'd say 50% of my shoes are from them. I ordered this pair last week and got them yesterday. And I just smiled when I zip them up. I think they're great!!! Love love looovveee them. What do you think?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121212_101650.png
    ForumRunner_20121212_101650.png
    398 KB · Views: 834
  • ForumRunner_20121212_101706.png
    ForumRunner_20121212_101706.png
    398 KB · Views: 838
I just collected some more shoes for my collection
1355363304.jpg

1355363900.jpg

:smile: