Post your newest shoe purchases here!

How comfortable are united nude booties? Do they fit true to size?

They are extremely comfortable. And UN always has amazing quality! It's like walking on flat boots. They were a bit narrow (I have very wide feet) but after half a day they already had stretched enough.
And they are TTS. I'm a 38 in almost everything. In my other UN pairs (sandals) I also have a 38.
The gold does seem to scratch easily. HTH!

They are extremely comfortable. And UN always has amazing quality! It's like walking on flat boots. They were a bit narrow (I have very wide feet) but after half a day they already had stretched enough.
And they are TTS. I'm a 38 in almost everything. In my other UN pairs (sandals) I also have a 38.
The gold does seem to scratch easily. HTH!

I am between 6.5 and 7. Since you said they stretch, should I get 6.5 or whatever the equivalent size in UN?

I am between 6.5 and 7. Since you said they stretch, should I get 6.5 or whatever the equivalent size in UN?

I'm not sure. But I am someone who will always take the biggest size when I'm in doubt, I'd rather add a little sole than be in pain.
These booties are also with elastic in the back so maybe they stretch more easily?
Which ones are you thinking about buying? They have a 30% off sale atm!

MBMJ stud mouse flats - love these! Leather is so soft and they are very comfortable.

Gianvito Rossi booties. Absolutely adore the cut of these, I had to have them.

Attachments

• P1020016.JPG
    P1020016.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 762
  • P1020014.JPG
    P1020014.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 768
Here are just a few of my (way too many) recent purchases. I've been on a total spree lately, it has to stop now!
From left to right: Acne Azalea Mixed Media loafers, Margiela Fin Top flats, Acne Cosmo boots, Acne Jordan cut-out boots.

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

MBMJ stud mouse flats - love these! Leather is so soft and they are very comfortable.

Gianvito Rossi booties. Absolutely adore the cut of these, I had to have them.

Congrats on the new shoes and am happy to see you figured out the make of the booties. I remember you posting about them earlier. Can you tell me if the MBMJ mouse flats are tts and if its a narrow fit? Thanks and congrats again :smile: