SHARE THE LOVE: the CL Girls' NON-CL Purchases thread!

Ah yes! I have it in a navy with gold skulls and a beige and white one. They are just so easy to add to plain outfits (I struggle to accessorise). Also got a pashmina one for extra warmth as does my bf (we can mix and share!)
Tbh I think it's the only way I can have skulls on me as my style doesn't lend itself to being "fashionable" or "edgy"! I hope you share pics of the one on its way!

I think I'm not stopping with the two, old or not!:P Navy sounds great. This one that's coming has red anchors on it as well as skulls, will definitelly post pics when it's here! I think my next one will be pashmina, I hear they are really soft and warm, just what I need in this weather!

i have purchased some wonderfully tacky Juicy couture jewelry. christmas shopping for others exposed me to this brand.

I love alot of juicy's jewlery pieces... They can be quite the statement piece if worn correctly!!! These pieces are lovely!!❤❤ Heads up, it's 30% off of jewelry online!!! 😃

It's Bleu Nuit, sort of teal blue. I would like something in Bleu Infini too, these dark but not quite black colours are right up my street :smile:
What colour is you Alma? I do love Almas, they are just lush!

it's amarante

Wow I could find use for that necklace, yummy!:graucho:

i wore it last week and got a lot of compliments on it. i found it on ebay through a seller who was willing to do a BIN for $40 each. I think they each retailed for $150-200.

Sweet. I have a hard time warming up to juicy. These are pretty cute though

yeah i pretty much ignore them and relegated them to teenage jewelry. but i am buying my niece [who is 15] a charm bracelet, and charms so i am pouring over everything and found stuff w/o a 'J' on them that I liked.

I love alot of juicy's jewlery pieces... They can be quite the statement piece if worn correctly!!! These pieces are lovely!!❤❤ Heads up, it's 30% off of jewelry online!!! 😃

i know. i have been trying to avoid it:sweatdrop:

poppyseed said:
I've fallen back in love with LV, but in a whole new way than before! :smile:
These are only ebay finds, but I'm head over heels over them, especially the Alma...also my first Mcqueen scarf, hopefully more to come!

Your Alma is beautiful, congrats!

AEGIS said:
i have purchased some wonderfully tacky Juicy couture jewelry. christmas shopping for others exposed me to this brand.

Totally not tacky!

Sincerelycass11 said:
My first ever pair of Prada shoes!! I was going o get Biancas, but my heart fell to these as I have nothing like them- and I was told Prada was comfy!

Those look delicious! Love them!

Christchrist said:
I just ordered these Louis Vuitton boots

And I have a couple already from last year. I'm a shoe collector not so much boots. I do love them though

Can't wait to see a mod pic! I was actually this close from buying a pair of CL boots today but I didn't pull the plug. I'm getting the itch again with all these boots here! :smile: