Antigona green croc stamps! Yes or no?

Mi_Lan

Mar 2, 2010
I just saw it in store, small size and feel in love. Haven't owned any givenchy bag. So want to know your opinions about this green exotic? I also seen it on blonder salad blog. It's stunning on her. What do you guys think? Should I get this green for my first givenchy bag? Or other color?
Can I ask price for this croc stamps and calf leather are same for the small angotina or different?

check barneys website for price comparisons...they should have it, if not, there's a sticky for reputable resellers for researching.

as for whether or not the small green croc should be your first G bag, I'd say yes b/c i think they make some of the best exotic looking stamped bags and in green patent, that's a no brainer. these have been selling out fast, in both the clutch and in antigona style. altho, i think i may have seen an ebay listing for the green one, but in case you might change your mind, go with a retailer that will allow returns.

if you do get it, please share with us since you'll be the first one to showcase it here on the G forum!

I started googling the bag after seeing on blonde salad also. I say yay!!

The bag looks stunning on her isn't it. I really adore her. And guess this bag is going to be an " it bag" very soon :P
check barneys website for price comparisons...they should have it, if not, there's a sticky for reputable resellers for researching.

as for whether or not the small green croc should be your first G bag, I'd say yes b/c i think they make some of the best exotic looking stamped bags and in green patent, that's a no brainer. these have been selling out fast, in both the clutch and in antigona style. altho, i think i may have seen an ebay listing for the green one, but in case you might change your mind, go with a retailer that will allow returns.

if you do get it, please share with us since you'll be the first one to showcase it here on the G forum!
Thank you for your lovely comment dear....
I just went to department store to get my new Celine bag. And decided to get both Celine and this lovely Givenchy before someone else take it. I would say she is very beautiful IRL. The best Givenchy ever!!!!

Last edited:
Here is comparison pic of small size and medium. I have seen many questions about sizing of the antigona on the forum. So I took a photo of them for you to compare the size ......IMO, I love the small size more, i want it to be a purse. Elegant but still roomy. And the smal size is a perfect size for me...

IMG_20121007_1.png

Last edited:
I found out that this green shade esixted on Hermes too.they are very similar IRL. My kelly bag which I purchased 8 years ago now has a new friend ...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

IMG_20121008_8.png

ForumRunner_20121008_180016.png

Last edited:
The bag looks stunning on her isn't it. I really adore her. And guess this bag is going to be an " it bag" very soon :P

Thank you for your lovely comment dear....
I just went to department store to get my new Celine bag. And decided to get both Celine and this lovely Givenchy before someone else take it. I would say she is very beautiful IRL. The best Givenchy ever!!!!

cant wait to see and hear how you like it!

nm, i just saw all the pics. :faint:

i love all of the bags shown here...you have amazing taste.

can you pretty please do mod shots of both the kelly and antigona????
And make a comparison as well as far as weight, versatility?
How much was the green croc stamped antigona? thanks so much dear!