Antigona green croc stamps! Yes or no?

Hi

I purchased my beautiful croc embossed green Antigona 3.5 weeks ago and have found the leather to many scratches on it and now the colour has worn off some parts. I have used this very lightly. I took it back to the store I purchased it from and they claim this is general wear and tear, which I do not agree with.

Anyone else had problems with their croc embossed antigona? Would appreciate any help! :smile:

Hi

I purchased my beautiful croc embossed green Antigona 3.5 weeks ago and have found the leather to many scratches on it and now the colour has worn off some parts. I have used this very lightly. I took it back to the store I purchased it from and they claim this is general wear and tear, which I do not agree with.

Anyone else had problems with their croc embossed antigona? Would appreciate any help! :smile:

Bagbazzar, are you please able to post pics?

Thank you

Hi

this is the shiny croc embossed right? that's highly surprising to hear that since i own the same leather for many yrs, but let's see you pic first to assess magnitude of wear.

I totally agree! It's not too shiny IRL.

Omigoodness its a beauty!!! At 1st i wasn't sure about the color since its too croc-like Lol... Forget about the blue, i'm officially on the hunt for this! :nuts:

How is it holding up so far? Someone posted above about color wearing off & scratches. Any problem w/ yours?

purse-nality said:
Omigoodness its a beauty!!! At 1st i wasn't sure about the color since its too croc-like Lol... Forget about the blue, i'm officially on the hunt for this! :nuts:

How is it holding up so far? Someone posted above about color wearing off & scratches. Any problem w/ yours?

It has been a while since I posted this thread. Hope you can find your bag too.
So far, I didn't see any issue with the bag. The color is perfect. I don't see any scratch on the bag too but maybe I don't carry her often so the issues haven't come up yet :smile:.

Sorry to hijack your thread but I went into Holts today for my daily fix...I saw the grainy orange antigona & chocolate studded one and then I noticed a 3rd one: med navy stamped...OMG! It's sort of a bluey-purple imo and no, not too shiny. I can't imagine it getting scratched easily much like the grainy. I think I will carry this more than a bright sharp orange although, if I had my way...I'd own several of these including the gorgeous juicy orange :biggrin:

The photo does not do her justice but I'm happy. I still got a $250 gift card for buying. I would have bought it without any gift card promo but this is great. I pretty much knew this one would fly out the door if I walked away. She's just lovely and I'm even happier with this than black grainy because I tend not to spend $$$ for any black bag...I always cave over colours. She is more lovely in real life but here's my crappy pic:

Givenchy stamped antigona.jpg