Antigona green croc stamps! Yes or no?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw it in store, small size and feel in love. Haven't owned any givenchy bag. So want to know your opinions about this green exotic? I also seen it on blonder salad blog. It's stunning on her. What do you guys think? Should I get this green for my first givenchy bag? Or other color?
    Can I ask price for this croc stamps and calf leather are same for the small angotina or different?

2. I started googling the bag after seeing on blonde salad also. I say yay!!

3. check Barneys website for price comparisons...they should have it, if not, there's a sticky for reputable resellers for researching.

as for whether or not the small green croc should be your first G bag, I'd say yes b/c i think they make some of the best exotic looking stamped bags and in green patent, that's a no brainer. these have been selling out fast, in both the clutch and in antigona style. altho, i think i may have seen an ebay listing for the green one, but in case you might change your mind, go with a retailer that will allow returns.

if you do get it, please share with us since you'll be the first one to showcase it here on the G forum!

4. #4 Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
    The bag looks stunning on her isn't it. I really adore her. And guess this bag is going to be an " it bag" very soon :P
    Thank you for your lovely comment dear....
    I just went to department store to get my new Celine bag. And decided to get both Celine and this lovely Givenchy before someone else take it. I would say she is very beautiful IRL. The best Givenchy ever!!!!

5. #5 Oct 8, 2012
    My purchases Today

ForumRunner_20121008_174900.png

6. #6 Oct 8, 2012
    Here is comparison pic of small size and medium. I have seen many questions about sizing of the antigona on the forum. So I took a photo of them for you to compare the size ......IMO, I love the small size more, i want it to be a purse. Elegant but still roomy. And the smal size is a perfect size for me...

IMG_20121007_1.png

7. Indoor and outdoor .....
    ForumRunner_20121008_175336.png

ForumRunner_20121008_175434.png

ForumRunner_20121008_175506.png

8. #8 Oct 8, 2012
    I found out that this green shade esixted on Hermes too.they are very similar IRL. My kelly bag which I purchased 8 years ago now has a new friend ...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

IMG_20121008_8.png

ForumRunner_20121008_180016.png

9. cant wait to see and hear how you like it!

nm, i just saw all the pics. :faint:

i love all of the bags shown here...you have amazing taste.

10. Wow....awesome.

11. yes yes yes

12. That Antigona is stunning. As is the Trapeze. Congrats!

13. Yes, I did it :roflmfao::roflmfao:
    :ty:

14. My oh my.... my favorite color and styles side by side...

Been on the hunt for a green kelly for 2 years now with GHW and just saw this antigona..... :cloud9:

15. can you pretty please do mod shots of both the kelly and antigona????
    And make a comparison as well as far as weight, versatility?
    How much was the green croc stamped antigona? thanks so much dear!