Please do not 'Rub' my LV!

Scratched it with her nails???? Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

How horrible...I never let mine out of my sight and absolutely NO TOUCHING!!

It has a place of honor on my desk in my bedroom. It's the last thing I see before I close
My eyes & the first thing I see when I open them. Heck, if I wasnt afraid I'd smash it, it could sleep in the bed with me.

Ginger Tea said:
Okay, I really appreciate that you like my LV, but I would really appreciate even more if you don't rub your grimy hands all over my bag. What is that about?

Are they testing it for authenticity, what. I do not like that.

Wow I can't believe the audacity of some people! I would never touch someone's bag or anything else on their person for that matter! How creepy! I'm a firm believer in personal space being enforced.

I totally agree. I never touch anyones belongings just for the mere fact if something goes missing.

This might take the cake though...note we are all in our early 40's>>>

My neighbor and very dear friend has stage 4 breast cancer. When she was going through treatments and lost her hair she wore a wig. Our other neighbor went up to her to talk one afternoon and pulled her wig off because she wanted "to see what Jenny looked like without hair". I kid you not.

I totally agree. I never touch anyones belongings just for the mere fact if something goes missing.

My neighbor and very dear friend has stage 4 breast cancer. When she was going through treatments and lost her hair she wore a wig. Our other neighbor went up to her to talk one afternoon and pulled her wig off because she wanted "to see what Jenny looked like without hair". I kid you not.

OMG I would have flipped off the handle on her :censor: My mom had stage 2 breast cancer, and if someone would have done that to her, I would have tackled them! People have no regards to personal space. How disrespectful!

I am now picturing purse perverts sneaking around fondling bags.

Anyhoo, the quickest way to be drawing back a bloody stump is to rub on mah junk (any of my junk).

Yes. Some people like to touch someone else's properties. I mean what's wrong with them? Some of my friends even try to borrow my bags. :pout:. I don't believe in I'll-use-your-belongings-and-you-can-use-mine thing. I hate to lend my favourite things to others! What if they handle them rough?:nono:

Last edited:
**Ann** said:

This is grotesquely horrible. Even in that condition I think I would have to find a blasted frying pan and blasted well beat her.

Had a classmate in elementary school who I have often wondered what became of her. In the early grades she had hair but something happened in the 6th grade and she started wearing a wig due to loosing all her hair. i never knew why, whether it was an illness or some other condition.

There were many days she found herself in fights due to other students -hooligans is a better term- that just wanted to see if she was bald & pulled her wig off. One day walking home from school that happened. She beat the other girl to a pulp we walked home and she was much stronger than i was, because I cried all the way home & asked my mum why are kids so mean.

I hold to this thought to this very day -kids are not just behaving as kids when they do wrong or bad things always. They copy what they see & hear from whatever arena it may be. These kids grow up-the ones who are not beaten senseless by others- and become horrible adults and continue to do the same thing to other adults.

Human beings are not always very nice people and it starts young.

Sandar said:
Some of my friends even try to borrow my bags. :pout:. I don't believe in I'll-use-your-belongings-and-you-can-use-mine thing. I hate to lend my favourite things to others!:nono:

That's a no no. My mum thought me that early on. You get your own things and take care of them. Sometimes circumstances don't permit you to get your own at the time and you may have to borrow but taught must always be on your p's & q's with other people's belongings. Return it in better condition than you received.

I have had classmates borrow books with all my notes never to see them again. Had a neighbor borrow a lawn mower only to be destroyed with oil gushing everywhere.

No - no bag borrowing.

Could be worse -- unintentional and by a friend... I once saw a woman, who was carrying a very new Delightful on her shoulder, hug another woman against that same shoulder. The other woman's skin (makeup, sunscreen, whatever) left a huge grease slick on the new vachetta strap. Interestingly, the woman carrying the bag had no immediate knowledge about the grease slick since the bag was still on her shoulder. I'm sure she was quite bummed when she saw it later...