Please do not 'Rub' my LV!

People are like that when I wear my traditional outfits.. they just go crazy and ask if they can take pictures with me. Put that and a LV bag together and they just go beserk!

I live in Europe and have beautiful, African friends with very deep-toned skin and they have people coming up to them (esp older women) who want to touch their skin and hair! Its nuts!

I guess people want to touch and connect with things they haven't come across. :smile:

LVoed said:
People are like that when I wear my traditional outfits.. they just go crazy and ask if they can take pictures with me. Put that and a LV bag together and they just go beserk!

I live in Europe and have beautiful, African friends with very deep-toned skin and they have people coming up to them (esp older women) who want to touch their skin and hair! Its nuts!

I guess people want to touch and connect with things they haven't come across. :smile:

When something is unfamiliar there is a tendency to have people want to touch, feel, etc. have friends that went to Hungary they were the stars of the tour.

Live where LV's and so many other items are common place, so why the temptation to touch is still not understood to me. It is something I would not dare to do even with people I know. Even then I would sheepishly ask if I could touch it. That's just me.

omg a guy in my speech class grabbed my mono speedy 35 off my desk to use as a prop during his speech without even asking. I was pissed cause he like man handled it like it was trash. My mouth dropped open..