AllSaints

Does anyone know when the next sale will be? I am determined to get a boot and jacket this season and am wondering if it is safe to wait a bit for a code or somesuch? thanks very much.
Rebecca

i wore my allsaints sheepskin leather jacket on my wedding day!

6988737776_4b926640f9_b.jpg

6991747364_0b4a82b03f_c.jpg

You look absolutely gorgeous in that amazing dress!!!

Hi everyone!

Last October I went to All Saints in NYC and saw the Appeley dress and fell in love, but it was $6** and I just couldn't justify it. Since then, they have sold out on the US website and it's only on the UK website, plus I live in NC so there isn't a store around. I'm thinking I'm just going to give in and order it, but I have no idea what size to get. My measurements are Ht: 5'6", wt. 145, bust 34C, waist 27", and hips are around 39". I can wear anything from a 0-6 lol, and a 0-4 in French Connection. My concern is I want this dress to fit just right and I was thinking I should go with a UK10, but then I saw that people said their clothes run small, so idk maybe I should get a UK12. I would greatly appreciate any advice that can get me closer to my dress!!!!! :smile:

Here's a blog post so you can see how great the dress fits. And I think it's just gonna look fabulous with my "woman" body (my terminology for hourglass shape) lol

Do you know how long it lasts and if they make several discount cuts?

They will usually mark some things down to 50% off. Then they will have "take an additional 20% off" for a few days if I remember correctly.

I tried a bunch on in store yesterday and it's all stunning. I was going to buy the Aleggro coat, but it turns out it's dark blue (I thought it was black) so now I'm not sure if I want it or not. What do you ladies think? Any other suggestions on where to find great Allsaints type outerwear?

http://www.us.allsaints.com/women/outerwear/allsaints-aleggro-coat/?colour=360&category=117

I tried a bunch on in store yesterday and it's all stunning. I was going to buy the Aleggro coat, but it turns out it's dark blue (I thought it was black) so now I'm not sure if I want it or not. What do you ladies think? Any other suggestions on where to find great Allsaints type outerwear?

seriously? that sucks. I wanted it too, but I don't do blue. it's such a great cut though, if you can handle blue you should definitely get it.