AllSaints

Its become one of my favorite stores, I'm so glad there is one in NYC. I have a few things that I bought on sale this summer:
Skeleton Hearts tee, I actually wore this with gray skinny jeans and white sandals, but I have no pics from when I did:
WTE070-162-1.jpg

Kodema Dress:
WDG083-162-1.jpg

And my favorite thing, my Noir Messengers shirt:
img-thing

I am a total All Saintsaholic, I have actually stopped shopping there for the immediate future as near enough all my salary goes there. Here's some of my pieces.

I love how the zip fastens all the way around on my dress- its the ultimate body con dress- really sucks you in :smile:

1.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Thanks, I can't wait to wear the dress this fall. The pieces are so unique and different, and I'm glad that the sale prices are pretty good. I have a list of things that I still want to get once/if they are marked down more, I try them on in the store first.

MadamRay, I love the 2nd dress!

Thank you- the dress also came as a body con skirt- sometimes its advertised in the vintage section on their website. You can also get it in navy.

I have a wardrobe full of all saints pieces- I will upload some more soon.

Thing is i normally only wear my dresses once and then thats it lol

It's not so expensive, so I can have fun with it:biggrin:
These tees and cardigans are great for everyday/work. Now I own 13 tees and I'm so sad,that I missed the Parrot-Tee on sale..

141tf29.jpg

2lup8c8.jpg

207ks2w.jpg

It's not so expensive, so I can have fun with it:biggrin:
These tees and cardigans are great for everyday/work. Now I own 13 tees and I'm so sad,that I missed the Parrot-Tee on sale..

141tf29.jpg

2lup8c8.jpg

207ks2w.jpg

Thanks for posting your tee/cardi combos! I love their tees, but I'm trying to step away from wearing plain tshirts because they're so casual. But the cardigans you've paired them with make them look really nice.

Thank you,meganfm:smile:

I'm a completely casual gal:biggrin:
My clothes have to be comfy at first.

In a few days, we are in Berlin, so I can try on some jackets and coats:love:

Last edited:
They don't have All Saints in Vancouver, but they will be opening one right across the border in Seattle this fall-I'm planning on going down there opening day!

PS Pollie-Jean what is that last cardigan? And how warm are their winter coats? I am eyeing this one:

http://www.us.allsaints.com/product...id=117&&prod_desc_id=0051214000867&position=8

I should have bought this one though! http://www.us.allsaints.com/product...id=117&&prod_desc_id=0885324090667&position=6 It's more structured (but I feel I can justify the higher cost for a wool coat not a cotton trench)

But I have never seen their coats and am wondering how warm they are. I'm also afraid this coat will end up looking baggy.

meganfm, the last cardigan is the Lumix Hoodie and has been modified by my taylor.
The Nahara Trench looks great:heart:,imo.(The Lido Jacket too!)
I'm not sure about, how warm it might be, but it's wool:thinking:
Sorry, that I can't help:smile: