AllSaints

They will usually mark some things down to 50% off. Then they will have "take an additional 20% off" for a few days if I remember correctly.

I tried a bunch on in store yesterday and it's all stunning. I was going to buy the Aleggro coat, but it turns out it's dark blue (I thought it was black) so now I'm not sure if I want it or not. What do you ladies think? Any other suggestions on where to find great Allsaints type outerwear?

http://www.us.allsaints.com/women/outerwear/allsaints-aleggro-coat/?colour=360&category=117

I like the dark blue, its a little less flat than black, great little coat. What about the Tula coat? It's not as sharp or a solid but similar style.

Does anyone have the longer version leather Biker skirt? Where does the skirt come to on an average (5'6") person? How sturdy does the zip feel at the back, I'm a 10 UK/ 6 US, should I go up a size or do the elasticated sides take the strain?

I tried on the Tula too but I feel like I might tire of a plaid faster than a solid. Right now I'm completely lacking a basic winter coat. The blue of the Aleggro was super dark but I still just feel weird wearing a blue coat with jeans. Makes me feel like a big blueberry. The girl who was helping me said they come out with new styles every month so I might just wait to see what's coming next month and see how I feel about it then.

Do you know how long it lasts and if they make several discount cuts?

Hi,

I'm not very familiar with the sales because I don't shop at All Saints very often. But I guess that the sale last until the end of january (or mid february?). And yes they do several discount cuts.

Oh and by the way, I remember in the last winterseason they started the sale in november with 15% off.

Lil_peanut I noticed that one yesterday in the store, it's so gorgeous!

I almost forgot I took a few mod pics to share with y'all (I'm 5'4" for reference). The first one is the Tula jacket. This one ran big for Allsaints stuff. I normally size up to a UK 8 in their clothing but needed a 6 in this one. Unfortunately the sleeves were a lot shorter in the 6, so either way if I buy it (or the Aleggro) it needs altering.
2012-09-07134521.jpg

Here is the Neely dress. I liked this better on the hanger. It looks a little awkward to me in the bewbie area.
2012-09-07133936.jpg

Agreed on the oxblood leather moto jacket, it's great, although I could not justify another jacket in any colour (not that has ever stopped me in the past LOL)

I almost forgot I took a few mod pics to share with y'all (I'm 5'4" for reference). The first one is the Tula jacket. This one ran big for Allsaints stuff. I normally size up to a UK 8 in their clothing but needed a 6 in this one. Unfortunately the sleeves were a lot shorter in the 6, so either way if I buy it (or the Aleggro) it needs altering.
2012-09-07134521.jpg

Here is the Neely dress. I liked this better on the hanger. It looks a little awkward to me in the bewbie area.
2012-09-07133936.jpg

I think a darker colour will suit you better, this is too muted for you IMO, particularly if you're wearing it with jeans - let me promise you wouldn't look like a blueberry if you decided on the dark blue but you could easily take black.

Last edited:
BagsNBaubles said:

I agree with you on the jacket. It looks big overall so I would only say go for it if you live in a harsh winter area and plan on wearing a thick sweater underneath

And the dress.. It looks awesome on you but I don't like how the boob area is so triangled?

I purchased the Damisi boots in black today. I got them to ideally wear for my holiday to NYC in December as they look comfortable and warm. But I'm not 100% sure on them. My normal style is fairly feminine. I wear a lot of AllSaints jumper/sweater dresses with thick tights, AllSaints cardis with tshirts and jeans. Any thoughts? I'm 23 by the way!

I actually purchased allegro coat in uk4/us0 and love it. Its cutting is so sharp and it makes all my other winter coats seem ill-fitted in comparison..
I normally wear black and dark grey only, and this is my first navy coat. I didn't know what to pair with navy initially, but the black leather detail on the collar is indeed interesting and goes well with rest of the coat. I think black (maybe leather?) legging will look great with it.
I also have my eyes on the Nikol coat. Will check it out in store some time soon!

Last edited:
I actually purchased allegro coat in uk4/us0 and love it. Its cutting is so sharp and it makes all my other winter coats seem ill-fitted in comparison..
I normally wear black and dark grey only, and this is my first navy coat. I didn't know what to pair with navy initially, but the black leather detail on the collar is indeed interesting and goes well with rest of the coat. I think black (maybe leather?) legging will look great with it.
I also have my eyes on the Nikol coat. Will check it out in store some time soon!

Yes I actually thought it was quite fitted for a wool coat. I've searched high & low on dep't store websites and haven't seen anything else I like as much so I think I'm going to end up buying it. I just noticed you're in Seattle too, we will be coat twins :P

Just got the Belvedere jacket in black (with $50 off) at Bloomies! You ladies weren't kidding about having to size up, phew (a bit depressing... vanity sizing in reverse, haha), but I love it! :heart: Will try to post pics at some point! Also have my eye on the Monument coat... it's gorgeous on!