mini chyc with shoulder strap!

I envy all of u who own skye blue.. I want it so much but its been sold out for quite a while now :mad: i dont want the medium so im still faithfully waitin for the day its available once again :sad:
I don't know if they'll be putting it out again. I was in the YSL store this weekend, and the SA made it sound like they wouldn't be although I hope so. They freaked out when I walked in the store with my bag. They said they get so many calls about this bag everyday. I didnt know it was a limited color... On the other hand, I missed out on the Chyc wallet in skye blue-no longer available, darn :sad:

I don't know if they'll be putting it out again. I was in the YSL store this weekend, and the SA made it sound like they wouldn't be although I hope so. They freaked out when I walked in the store with my bag. They said they get so many calls about this bag everyday. I didnt know it was a limited color... On the other hand, I missed out on the Chyc wallet in skye blue-no longer available, darn :sad:

I believe YSL boutique in Costa Mesa, CA has it. You call in and ask :smile:

purse-nality said:
:nuts: pics plzzz!

think i just found my very 1st YSL bag :tender:.... poppy or burg pics anyone?

OK, here are a few pictures of my Skye Blue Mini-no longer available I was told by the SA's this weekend. They freaked out when they saw I had this bag in this color. They said they get calls all day long about this bag in this color... I missed out on getting a skye blue chyc wallet-no longer available :sad:

image-931606661.jpg

image-230018934.jpg

image-1351476726.jpg

image-606200529.jpg

image-613573113.jpg

OK, here are a few pictures of my Skye Blue Mini-no longer available I was told by the SA's this weekend. They freaked out when they saw I had this bag in this color. They said they get calls all day long about this bag in this color... I missed out on getting a skye blue chyc wallet-no longer available :sad:

View attachment 1841347

View attachment 1841354

View attachment 1841353

View attachment 1841351

View attachment 1841348

Hi ddgladiva. The bag is perfect on you. May I know your height for reference/ :smile: