Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Ohh I got the white rigi and black ruby too :biggrin:
Oh yes! I love these tee's, don't you? They are so drapey and have to perfect look. The linen makes them feel like nothing on. I got my ruby and rigi in dark khaki :lol:. I think I'm a little obsessed with that color.

I also want the rigi in white or bronze. Also I would love something in garnet. But I have to hold off for now.

tb, where did you end up buying the tee? i am thinking of getting it at totokaelo...hopefully tax free....
oh...can you do some mod pix of the tees?? thanks!! :P

Hi June, I ended up getting mine from totokaelo. They were great and after telling them my IM size last season and the previous season they, like you, also recommended the sz M for a slouchy fit.

Today is a busy day with both kids going to school the first time and get out in 20 minutes! After that we have some doctor's appts. But I will try and get you mod pics tonight or tomorrow!

Hi June, I ended up getting mine from totokaelo. They were great and after telling them my IM size last season and the previous season they, like you, also recommended the sz M for a slouchy fit.

Today is a busy day with both kids going to school the first time and get out in 20 minutes! After that we have some doctor's appts. But I will try and get you mod pics tonight or tomorrow!

oh sweetie, no rush....:smile:
i was very intrigued by tokokaelo, their unique style. tho it's too minimum for my taste but i just love their merchandises. the model is so pretty...she actually reminded me of a jap soap star, "tokyo love story"...

I'm 46! I stay away from the short skirts, but everything else is on the table for me! It's really all about the styling. I certainly don't want to look like I'm trying to be 25. I've strayed from IM a few times this summer and just wasn't happy- it all ended up on fleabay! Her pieces just work for me and everything is so cohesive.

I've been busy and not posting. Just stopped by for a quick browse- you IM ladies are always such an inspiration to me! With all the new fall pieces coming in, it's so fun to see everyone in their new outfits!

As a stylist, I have a client who is in her early 60s and I dress her in IMs and then I have one in her 30s and we stay away from IMs. It is not only about age, it is very much about personality as well. The 60 year old is in a great shape. exercises every day, takes care of herself and has a fun yet classy personality and she can pull off IM pieces like nothing else, we just have to be more selective but I adore the IM pieces on her.

Last edited:
As a stylist, I have a client who is in her early 60s and I dress her in IMs and then I have one in her 30s and we stay away from IMs. It is not only about age, it is very much about personality as well. The 60 year old is in a great shape. exercises every day, takes care of herself and has a fun yet classy personality and she can pull off IM pieces like nothing else, we just have to be more selective but I adore the IM pieces on her.

You make a great point! I think it is about style personality. IM pieces are very distinct. I would love to see how your older client looks in IM!!:biggrin: