Loving my Bags

Thanks princepreston for your comments :smile: d&b Jenna is a beauty. And also has sentimental value since it's a gift from a client :smile: I love D&B!

I really don't look for new things, but rather find old stuff then try to restore them. I guess it's my skills in arts and handicrafts, that's why I find ways to restore, clean and accessorize and it feels good when someone appreciates my crafts :smile: somehow I'm fulfilled! :smile: Glad you appreciate it :smile:

I have been very busy With work lately. Hope to share the others when I have spare time! :smile:

princepreston said:
Wow, I absolutely LOVE your collection! :biggrin: When I saw those pics of the D&B Jenna bag, I definitely want one now! I adore your Balenciaga tube tote as well as that classy LV and the old denim on that Dior is amazing! I love that wedding story on your LV Damier! Bags with stories are always the most treasured and interesting! :smile: I hope to see more! :biggrin:

princepreston said:
Oh and also that idea with your bag handles are fabulous! I think as I head into more expensive territory I'll definitely keep that idea in mind! Thanks! :biggrin:

Went to hear mass with my duble flap vintage :smile:

image-3791910332.jpg

Before storing, must clean and condition her! 

Attachments

• image-3219344689.jpg
    image-3219344689.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 974
Last edited:
Rainy Thursday with Gucci! Have to wear slippers going to work! Don't want my shoes to be freaking wet! 

View attachment 1828240

View attachment 1828241

Hi there!Does your Gucci have detachable straps?my friend was able to buy one online and the seller said the Gucci released Sukey Bostons without the straps back in 2011. Hope to hear from you and hers doesnt have the leather in the bottom part of her bag.

Thanks much!

CeePee08 said:
Hi there!Does your Gucci have detachable straps?my friend was able to buy one online and the seller said the Gucci released Sukey Bostons without the straps back in 2011. Hope to hear from you and hers doesnt have the leather in the bottom part of her bag.

Thanks much!

Hello CeePee! Mine has detachable strap and bottom part is leather :smile: I'm not too sure when my bag was release though. :smile:

Yehey! Skies has cleared and so i used my Hermes herbag to work :smile: This is my first pre-loved high end bag and got it in good condition..Style is very classic.  Love the idea of it being a 2-way bag (it could be handheld and shoulder/sling) not to mention canvass can be interchanged, Though it took me some time to master the changing of canvass. It was really challenging! :smile: 

image-1417392599.jpg

image-1429173192.jpg

image-583215283.jpg

image-2433692662.jpg

image-4042506736.jpg

Herbag at work! With my handmade twilly :smile:

image-166372140.jpg

Last edited:
looking at all of these purses are making me go through withdrawal of not purchasing a bag in a while... EEEEEEK. I have 2 gucci wallets, a messenger bag, a vintage cross body and large web bag i believe it's called and a large crossbody bag. LOVE them all, hopefull will buy more and have a bigger collection to show when i come back from Vegas in october :smile:

I have 7 or 8 designer bags now. How do you store/display? I am thinking of installing shelves so i can see what i have but dont want to risk damaging with dust, sunlight, etc. Should i just leave in their dust bgs?

Hi diamondigrl1! :smile: I bought it from a friend :smile: she has too many birkins so she sold this for a really good price :smile: 

diamondigrl1 said:
The Hermes is nice where did you find it?

Hi stacey! Yes dear, it took me alot! :smile: Hey you have wonderful items to start with your collection!

Wow! I love Vegas!  Does M&M store still there? Hehe been there like 10years ago!  :smile: looking forward to seeing your fab bag collection! 

staceykash said:
looking at all of these purses are making me go through withdrawal of not purchasing a bag in a while... EEEEEEK. I have 2 gucci wallets, a messenger bag, a vintage cross body and large web bag i believe it's called and a large crossbody bag. LOVE them all, hopefull will buy more and have a bigger collection to show when i come back from Vegas in october :smile: