SHOW ME YOUR...Multiples!!

I pretty much have every color, except for white mist (afraid of that one!). I like the 2nd generation hobos the best! Wish they would bring them back.....but if they did, where would I put them!!

I have the Champagne Kristin Hobo, she does pretty well as far as not really getting dirty, but then again, I dont carry her too much for that reason:biggrin:

OMGosh
That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

This equals the lady that has/had all the Zoes, I think.
Anyone remember that photo? Maybe she'll post here, I hope.

I remember that one, the Zoe queen. I think I found the thread, but it looks like only 19 Zoes. I love seeing all the multiples of the newer bags!

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/how-many-zoes-makes-you-an-addict-499889.html

And here's my favorite multiples thread (until now).

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-multiples-same-bag-different-colors-and-sizes-517573.html

Wow...LOVE ALL THESE BAGS so far. I've only been wearing Coach about 15 months, and no way could I afford all these newer style bags...however...I came late to the Coach Legacy world, but I love the Leigh so much I had to start collecting, so this is my one really big indulgence, and all I am missing is Juniper Green to make me happy!! And my next collection will be more of the Poppy Willis but that's going to take some time. So, my OLD SCHOOL COACH thanks to ebay&Bonz :

(Ignore the Lily and little Shoulder bags (top right)-can't drag these back out to re-shoot the Leighs with my hubby lurking around hehe) Whiskey, Raisin, Blue Suede, Black and Rose
img0683zc.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-08-17

Cashin Skinny Totes: Burgundy, Black, White
img0955hfu.jpg

Willis Family: 2 Poppy Willis (Vermillion & parchment) 1 regular Willis, 1 City E/W Willis, & 2 Station bags so far)
img2086di.jpg

Whitneys: dusty blue? , black and hunter green
img1030e.jpg

Just multiples in regards to color/design. I Love Green and I love SUEDE
img0636hm.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-07-21

NYC era matching Standard Totes in red and black
img1407pke.jpg

Also have a set of Legacy lined turnlock totes in green and brown (top two in this picture) , but can't drag those out either so I'll just show the shot that they are included in:
img2097c.jpg

This "family photo" is actually out of date. I now have 3 more Willis bags since the photo was taken (a mini BT Willis, Denim/Vachetta Willis & a Grey Tangelo CB Willis :nuts:)

WillisFamily.jpg

BTMiniWillis.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

And I already have plans for a Rose/Cobalt Colorblock, Crimson Patent, Cobalt Patent, & Legacy Stripe Willis as soon as they're released. :graucho:

omg I'm going to be hunting your closet down LOL

This "family photo" is actually out of date. I now have 3 more Willis bags since the photo was taken (a mini BT Willis, Denim/Vachetta Willis & a Grey Tangelo CB Willis :nuts:)

WillisFamily.jpg

BTMiniWillis.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

And I already have plans for a Rose/Cobalt Colorblock, Crimson Patent, Cobalt Patent, & Legacy Stripe Willis as soon as they're released. :graucho:

WOW!

Kristin Hobos!!!

OMG...I thought I was bad! I am so happy I started all this and want to THANK YOU for taking the time to participate!
AMAZING!

I didn't think I had any, then I remembered..... POPPY CINCH!

image-561111505.jpg

(Too lazy to take a separate pic w/o wristlet, sorry.)

Also have a pair of small leather wristlets in yellow and camel.