SHOW ME YOUR...Multiples!!

LuvsElvis said:
Ok~~~
I really need to raid your closet too~~~ LOL
I want your Python Embossed Lailas!!!!
Your Baby Sage and Sophias are very Nice too~~~

Lynne :biggrin:

They're in Clearance plus 30% right, you still have a chance!! But I'll lock mines just in case you show around here, jk lol

tnsweetness said:
YAY! You can just box that Raspberry and Aubergine Sophia up and send them over here so her other sistas can keep them warm!:graucho:

Great collection! Thanks for playing!

And then Abby will enjoy looking at them!!

This "family photo" is actually out of date. I now have 3 more Willis bags since the photo was taken (a mini BT Willis, Denim/Vachetta Willis & a Grey Tangelo CB Willis :nuts:)

WillisFamily.jpg

BTMiniWillis.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

And I already have plans for a Rose/Cobalt Colorblock, Crimson Patent, Cobalt Patent, & Legacy Stripe Willis as soon as they're released. :graucho:

Your Willis bags are so pretty!:smile:

angelic*ruin said:
This "family photo" is actually out of date. I now have 3 more Willis bags since the photo was taken (a mini BT Willis, Denim/Vachetta Willis & a Grey Tangelo CB Willis :nuts:)

And I already have plans for a Rose/Cobalt Colorblock, Crimson Patent, Cobalt Patent, & Legacy Stripe Willis as soon as they're released. :graucho:

I know who's closet I'm raiding soon!! I love the Willis!!

Now that is a multiple selection of Kristins! Love this! Do you have almost every color? Kristin is such a comfortable bag!:smile:

I pretty much have every color, except for white mist (afraid of that one!). I like the 2nd generation hobos the best! Wish they would bring them back.....but if they did, where would I put them!!