Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its a spoof??..Maybe they've been reading the Asians and Hermes threads. Some of the poses in that thread look as Idiotic, especially the Godawful Home Alone pose. Basically, the same idea is... Look at my Hermes!!.
Whichever way...this really is not attractive. Its all just gets really tiring and unfortunate.

:P

I HATE ABL's son's stupid Home Alone pose! It was cute on an 8 year old in a movie, not so cute on a 20-something year old man-child using mommy & daddy's money to show off his rings. Time and time again.

I'm a person who appreciates Hermes, art, and fashion. But this totally went overboard!!! How can a bunch of doodles "scribbled" on a bag considered "work of art" or "piece of fashion"?!! I feel so sorry for craftsman people who work so hard on these bags, and then get to see their pieces destroyed by immatures.. I'm sorry, no offense to anyone who likes this .. But to me, the best way to describe this is like "drawing a moustache on the real Monalisa painting" .. This is really disrespectful to real talented artists and craftsman people :nogood::nogood:

I totally agree with you, to an extent. I personally would never destroy my things this way, but I've found I'm much more conservative than a LOT of people. Or maybe I'm just too old (in my 30's)! :P

Anyway, even though Hermes products are "rare", they're not one of a kind, like the Mona Lisa. And once someone buys them, I figure they can do whatever they want to the things they own. Like someone said, even bad publicity is good publicity, and in today's day and age, "shock" value pays off big time. Makes these "idiots" laugh all the way to the bank.

I hate to disagree, but that house was worth a fraction of what she paid. In addition, I know vendors who have provided services and furnishing's etc. They laugh because she has grossly overpaid for art, antiques, decorating services, the whole gamut and some of what she's bought have been fakes. The shame of it all is that people have taken advantage of her, sometimes flagrantly, based on the fact she's wealthy and doesn't question or seem to care about the bottom line.

So these vendors have been selling her fakes? Isn't that a crime?

Kim Kardashian was spotted together on the beautiful island of Hawaii on Monday (August 13) celebrity-gossip

Kim Kardashain and Kanye West stop at Yogurtland while on vacation in Hawaii
(dailymail)

WTF KK???? You're in Hawaii for Pete's sake. I love black too, but even I don't wear black (especially leather!) when in Hawaii!!

wow, I'm surprised by the kind of response from the photo that I posted. I didn't see anything negative about it, but rather humorous and should not be taken too seriously. Oh well, to each his own I guess. If you think they are morons, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. I personally think their geniuses and are responsible to many many dreams turned into profit both in the fashion and entertainment world :smile:

3c87931aa1fdc23fddd375006f921a1c.jpg
good post. i enjoyed the picture and the resulting conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.