Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmm...amanda byrnes is trying to look like a wider-faced christina aguilera? i don't get it.
lol she has all the equipment, Chanel bag, Hermes bracelet, that very latest pink cameo with diamonds ring (don't remember who it's by), she's on top of her game. Just another example of poor taste and lack of imagination.

Petra really has a lovely figure . . . and that bag! Sigh.
interesting how she and her sister look so different, a wall flower and a wild flower :smile:

I really enjoy seeing these pictures of celebs with their Hermes. I do have to say that on guys Hermes products tend to look better when paired with 'dressed down' outfits, IMHO. I actually prefer wearing my H-buckle belt kit belts with jeans or other casual outfits because if I wear it with more formal attire it all looks a little too 'precious'. H accessories on guys can look so good with a hoodie, jeans, nice t's, and other relaxed wear!

Amanda Bynes stepped out in Studio City wearing a shirt in tribute to the US flag dailymail

That outfit is a hot mess. I've heard of mixing patterns, but this is NOT the way to do it. Her CDC looks embarrassed.

Dear Amanda, are you aiming to grow up like her?

Well...time to book for some surgery holiday. You're of no rival yet. Boring vintage concept shorty-short style. Yawn.:sleepy:

lol she has all the equipment, Chanel bag, Hermes bracelet, that very latest pink cameo with diamonds ring (don't remember who it's by), she's on top of her game. Just another example of poor taste and lack of imagination.

interesting how she and her sister look so different, a wall flower and a wild flower :smile:
Don´t you all think maybe she´s making a movie? If not than I agree, her outfit is horrid and cheap looking. Her hair looks bad too, she´s much prettier in a darker colour IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.