Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I'm surprised by the kind of response from the photo that I posted. I didn't see anything negative about it, but rather humorous and should not be taken too seriously. Oh well, to each his own I guess. If you think they are morons, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. I personally think their geniuses and are responsible to many many dreams turned into profit both in the fashion and entertainment world :smile:

3c87931aa1fdc23fddd375006f921a1c.jpg

I'm a person who appreciates Hermes, art, and fashion. But this totally went overboard!!! How can a bunch of doodles "scribbled" on a bag considered "work of art" or "piece of fashion"?!! I feel so sorry for craftsman people who work so hard on these bags, and then get to see their pieces destroyed by immatures.. I'm sorry, no offense to anyone who likes this .. But to me, the best way to describe this is like "drawing a moustache on the real Monalisa painting" .. This is really disrespectful to real talented artists and craftsman people :nogood::nogood:

Sofia Vergara credit: zimbio

Attachments

• Sofia+Vergara+Stopping+Dermatologist+Beverly+R-Shu9Sgqidx.jpg
    Sofia+Vergara+Stopping+Dermatologist+Beverly+R-Shu9Sgqidx.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Sofia+Vergara+Stopping+Dermatologist+Beverly+G9yzHy4z2vXx.jpg
    Sofia+Vergara+Stopping+Dermatologist+Beverly+G9yzHy4z2vXx.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,225
It's a handbag at the end of the day isn't it? Do what you want with it. If you want to put it in a beautiful wardrobe case, that's cool; If you want doodle all over it, that's cool too. :smile:

Last edited:
My gosh she's gorgeous. I know the size of a bag is a personal choice, but does anyone else think that the 30cm size looks disproportionately small?
I agree, a 35 would have suited her better. I am not sure I get the "bring your Birkin when you go to the gym" thing though. I would never bring a Birkin to the gym. Or, maybe she´s not going to the gym.

My gosh she's gorgeous. I know the size of a bag is a personal choice, but does anyone else think that the 30cm size looks disproportionately small?

I don't know how tall Sofia Vergara is, but I agree with you. I'm 1,70m and only have 35's, but once I tried a 30 at my store, and I burst out laughing, it looked like a doll's bag on me.....I guess it's just a matter of what one's used to!

Kim Kardashain and Kanye West stop at Yogurtland while on vacation in Hawaii
(dailymail)

Attachments

• image-9203611.jpg
    image-9203611.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • image-3021043138.jpg
    image-3021043138.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,087
  • image-3880250247.jpg
    image-3880250247.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,087