Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

At last, the sun decided to shine all day!

Jade Mattie waiting for an appointment...
1344558549.jpg

Love the leather!
1344577307-1.jpg

beautiful!!!

Thank you scoobiesmomma! Choc BW MAM is beyond words, I've gone through a lot of threads and this one I adopted from cee is never before posted. It's one of a kind!
The blouse is one of my fave :smile: I got it from Zara.
I am in still in awe of the Choc BW MAM!! I can't get over how gorgeous it it!
Jade looks so lovely! Love your blouse too! :smile:

Super pretty eehlers! Thank you!
Wheeeee!!!! She's just so purty! Looks AWESOME on you, TC!

Thank you thedseer!
beautiful!!!

Thank you kiwi! Your description is so apt for jade! It's really like royalty! It has a quiet grandeur aura :smile:
So pretty! I feel like this jade green colour feels very "royal" to me! Like it ha so much pride to it...it's hard to describe ;)

Thank you sandc! Hmmm, not into green? You can rock any color girl! I can imagine a green MAM on you now - beautiful!
Since you already know I love the mams, I will reply to this thread. Love this mattie on you! I'm not usually a green bag person, but this looks great!

Friday Night Margaritas at Lucy's...with my good friend Ahu and my lovely close pal Hardrocks, the B&W Croc MAC!!!

IMG-20120810-01127.jpg
the guava margarita was really really realllllyyy goood!!!

Someone spilled shots...it was meeee! :tispy: now THAT'S alcohol abuse! :graucho: Cheese! :drinkup:

IMG-20120810-01132.jpg IMG-20120810-01134.jpg

Hey, I recognize that MAC. ;) Lookin great as always! You're making me want a margarita! :drinkup: Less than a month until I'm there!!

And I know what we're gonna doooooo!!!!!! Lobster Sandwiches, Margaritas, Cupcakes..:ghi5:..lots of walking to see lots of stuff! lol It'll be so much fun, like before but better, because I won't fall asleep on the wrong train! lololol! Can't wait!:hugs:

Thank you kiwi! ITA, RM greens are so regal :smile:
Woo woo woo here comes another royalty!! I love this colour even MORE than the jade!! :biggrin:

Thank yo blackat!
Love your Emerald travelers!

Me, fun? You invented the word fun girl and I'm just a lowly desciple, lol.
I love the new MAC action shots!
fun pics traveler! jade is super aweome! leather looks incredible. you wear green really well. looks great against your skintone.