Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. That MAC is amazing, Disco! Is that one a sample?

2. You know, I've never seen anyone with one, and it never occurred to me that it could be a sample bag. I bought it last year brand new on the Bonz. I know this patterned leather came out the summer before in 2010, but I don't know if only a few of these MACs were made? In the old RM videos, she shows this leather in a Beloved, but I've never seen anyone wear/post pics of that one either. I have the Black & Blue Croc Rocker that came out in 2010 during that time too, but that rocker I bought on Bonz last fall. It doesn't say sample on the tag, it says "made in china". it's such a beautiful, structured and durable bag. The more I've been wearing her, the softer the croc is beginning to feel. I love her. She just might be a small sample bag.

3. Disco- I am in LOVE with your bag! I also love your outfit, especially your scarf! Cute! :smile:

4. ;):p

DeltaRM2012.JPG
  5. Super cute Delta! Is that a red or pink? I can't tell from the pic. Either way I love it! :heart:

6. The hw looks great against the rich color! Your toes are cute too!

7. Thank so much!!! :hugs:

The scarf is Calvin Klein from Nordstrom's Rack for about $15 on super sale!

8. cute...i love shots from the lap!

9. salamat sa'yo.... superb ang mga bag collections mo huh! keep posting Ok!

10. thankyou Sweetie...

11. thankyou...:heart::heart::heart:

12. Green is really a great color on you, travelers!! I always love your Pine City and the Emerald MAB is spectacular on you, too! :graucho:

13. Hey! Another Filipina in the house! Thank you Delta! :hugs:

Thank you AJ! Ooh, the leather on the Pine City is inexplicable and the Emerald MAB is such a classic!

14. Went to "Max's Restaurant" with Magenta Croc trim MAM to pay the downpayment for my youngest's 1st birthday...
    [​IMG]

...then I went to "Let's Face It" to have a facial/mani/pedi :smile:

[​IMG]

15. Black MAM is heading to Orlando today for a business trip, which includes a behind the scenes tour at Disney. She's quite excited about meeting Mickey!