The New Audrey Clubhouse :)

My daughter fell in love with the coral Audrey yesterday. We can't decide whether to get the regular or large. We like the look of the regular better but she wants to be able to carry her schoolbooks in it, so we think we might need the large.

My daughter fell in love with the coral Audrey yesterday. We can't decide whether to get the regular or large. We like the look of the regular better but she wants to be able to carry her schoolbooks in it, so we think we might need the large.

Just make sure that those handles are strong enough to hold up for books. Mine feel pretty thin to last through that sort of weight. K

Just make sure that those handles are strong enough to hold up for books. Mine feel pretty thin to last through that sort of weight. K
Thanks. I didn't even think of that. She has two Glams that she has been using but they are getting pretty ratty. We also liked the idea of patent leather for its durability.

:cloud9:

Regular Ivory and Medium Navy Patent

d09f5c86.jpg

It is INSANE how much I love this bag. I did not think I would like it with the ties on the side, but I was wrong wrong wrong. 2nd pic is with flash so you can see the texture of the bag.

How does this bag hold up? Do you have any modeling pics? I am debating buying one and need to decide before the auction is up. I have a black Laila and an oppurtunity to get a slate Laila but it is so much money and now this one is catching my eye

LvoesBags said:
Personally, it doesn't bother me at all. The medium is deep and I have most of my items in zipped accessorie's. So I guess it would be a deal breaker for some.

I noticed you have the gunmetal :smile: How is it holding up?

Pretty good. I have the smaller size one, but I really enjoy carrying her around. Sometimes the lack of zipper bothers me (guess because its been a lot of rain out here lately) but still love her :smile:

Pretty good. I have the smaller size one, but I really enjoy carrying her around. Sometimes the lack of zipper bothers me (guess because its been a lot of rain out here lately) but still love her :smile:
Thats good! I seen the gunmetal, it is a pretty tote. I like the patent more though because of weather changes. The unzipped closure really isn't an issue, like I said. The medium is deeper and I just bought a nice cos case to keep all my loose things in. I hope you continue to luv her.:smile: