The New Audrey Clubhouse :)

htbabe61

Apr 1, 2012
Just wanted to see other beautiful Audreys... Im still workin on uploading pics, although I was able to make an album. So if I cant figure this out, please feel free to check out my beautiful med patent cinched tote in sv/navy 19569....:biggrin:

htbabe61 said:
Just wanted to see other beautiful Audreys... Im still workin on uploading pics, although I was able to make an album. So if I cant figure this out, please feel free to check out my beautiful med patent cinched tote in sv/navy 19569....:biggrin:

Looked at your album, your bag looks so pretty with the love keychain!!! I have that one too and it's one of my all time favorites!! Congratulations :smile:

It is INSANE how much I love this bag. I did not think I would like it with the ties on the side, but I was wrong wrong wrong. 2nd pic is with flash so you can see the texture of the bag.

Attachments

• image-2957047139.jpg
    image-2957047139.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 966
  • image-4161709917.jpg
    image-4161709917.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 974
Last edited:
sallyinmaui said:
It is INSANE how much I love this bag. I did not think I would like it with the ties on the side, but I was wrong wrong wrong. 2nd pic is with flash so you can see the texture of the bag.

Oh I love the front pocket... But it looks heavy with all that hardware

posted from my iPhone!!!

Looked at your album, your bag looks so pretty with the love keychain!!! I have that one too and it's one of my all time favorites!! Congratulations :smile:
Thank you & my love fob is one of my favs too :smile:
My Audrey cinched in black leather:smile:
Beautiful...Do the ties that cinch the bag come loose on youre tote? They do on mine.
It is INSANE how much I love this bag. I did not think I would like it with the ties on the side, but I was wrong wrong wrong. 2nd pic is with flash so you can see the texture of of the bag.
Gorgeous, and I can see why you love this bag :smile:

htbabe61 said:
Beautiful...Do the ties that cinch the bag come loose on youre tote? They do on mine.

Thank you:smile: no, I haven't had any problems with the ties coming loose....they're actually tied to tight so I thought about loosening them some.

My Audrey family.. LOVE THEM!
P1017011.jpg

P1017016.jpg

P1017080.jpg

P1017069.jpg