Need some advice - glue mark on my Celine bag

OP, you may have to take a vey strong position with this buyer...

My concern is because this is such a light color bag the there might

be color rub off from all the "hands" playing around with this...

I agree. All I know is that I never bought and sent a bag with those black marks. It's pretty easy to imagine that she spotted a tiny adhesive mark and created those black marks while trying to remove it without being careful enough. But I'm so afraid of Paypal, I read they are always on the buyer's side, meaning she would be able to send the damaged bag to me and get her money back .. considering the price that would be really painful

How much time elapsed between delivery of the bag and her note to you? She might have accidentally damaged it, and is trying to get you to give her money back.

What does her feedback look like? Is there any indication she may have done this before? But you do have her messages saying she tried to clean it so the purse is no longer as you sent it, whether she did the original mark or not. I'm hoping this all works out for you.:flowers:

It's a tough one because she has now altered the bag by trying to clean it...I probably would not let it drag out too long since she may do more to the bag..I think you mentioned she was going to take it to a leather expert? Now you have more hands on it and who knows what it will look like.