Kristen Stewart Thread

whimsic said:
^^ One time or not, the idea of my man giving oral sex to another woman is enough to gross me out for life, I'd never want to kiss those lips again. And a sweaty one who just came from the gym, nonetheless. YUCK.

I'm sure she gave oral to him as well ?? Does that mean his $&"$ is now off limits forever as well ?? ... And there is nothing like a hot sweaty man you are attracted to .. Yeah he smells, but he smells like him, his scent is intensified ... But maybe not everyone has experienced that ?

Smelly men you are not attracted to? Stinky. But ones you are hot for .. Wowza

But science has proven that the first thing to go is scent on a women when she no longer is attracted to her man ... Scent is very finicky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Rupert--Former-director-defends-Stewart.html

Is the above for real... ? I don't know how to link...

'Kristen Stewart did not have any type of sex with Rupert Sanders': Actress' director friend springs to her defense on Twitter

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED:11:18 EST, 30 July 2012 | UPDATED:12:28 EST, 30 July 2012

Comments (2)

A former producer of Kristen Stewart's has defended her in a bizarre series of tweets, claiming her affair with Rupert Sanders was not sexual.

'I'll say right now what the manipulative media isn't saying... Kristen Stewart did not have any type of sex with Rupert Sanders,' wrote Giovanni Agnelli.

Italian Agnelli took to Twitter to defend the starlet, who starred in his film Welcome To The Rileys.

Defence: Film producer Giovanni Agnelli, right, has defended actress Kristen Stewart, left, following her affair with Rupert Sanders

'The spin that keeps growing on this story is staggering,' he wrote. 'There was NO on set affair. Stop printing LIES.'

Kristen has publicly apologised to boyfriend Robert Pattinson following her 'affair' with father-of-two Sanders, who directed her in Snow White And The Huntsmen.

More...
'Homewreckers come in pairs!' Jilted Brandi Glanville says Rupert Sanders is as much to blame as Kristen Stewart for affair scandal
More than a 'momentary indiscretion'? Rupert Sanders' brother-in-law claims affair with Kristen Stewart 'went on for months'

The 22-year-old has not been seen since a series of photos were printed showing her in a clinch with married Sanders.

Like my sister: Agnelli tweeted a series of messages in support of his friend

Kristen and Robert, who met on the set of Twilight, appear to have both moved out of the house they share together in Los Angeles following the affair.

Agnelli, who is single, told his Twitter fans that he thought of Kristen as his 'sister'.

'If one of your friends in real life was hurting, and lots of people were being cruel. Wouldn't you ask them to please stop? Honestly?' he wrote.

Not speaking: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were onstage together at the Teen Choice Awards days before news of the affair broke

His name trended on Twitter as he reacted to Twilight fans discussing the affair.

'If you've ever used the word Trampire you're a mindless pathetic piece of s***.' he wrote.

He also hinted he knew Kristen's whereabouts following a 'twitition' by her fans pledging their support to her following the affair.

He added: 'Please don't ask how or where she is, or what she thought. Just know this: She saw the twitition, and the support video tonight. Thank you.'

Moving out: Pattinson and Kristen are both believed to have removed their belongings from the Los Angeles home they shared

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-director-defends-Stewart.html#ixzz228AQwSWB

I don't care about my man's history, he has a past with other people as do I. But knowing he did that to another woman while he was supposedly exclusive with me is totally disgusting. And 5 minutes away from the house, nonetheless.

Did he kiss his wife and kids when he walked in the house with another woman's nasty (and sweaty) residue still lingering in his mouth?

That is what I mean.

Her PR people and "friends" seem like total idiots: where is the logic in thinking that sharing personal details is going to help resolve the situation and the interest in it? Stupid.

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,338
Rupert Sanders’ Wife: You Will Not Direct Sequel To Kristen Stewart Movie!

“Liberty let it be known in no uncertain terms that Rupert can’t direct the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman,” a source revealed.

“They are trying to work things out after he was caught having an affair, and that is one of the sticking points. She just doesn’t want him to ever work with Kristen again."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/wife-rupert-sanders-says-no-hopes-directing-sequel

:hysteric: