Kristen Stewart Thread

Taken from another forum:

So....

Someone who is "in the know" claims that Kristen actually had the pictures taken and sent them to Liberty. (Which explains why the pics look staged) Apparently, Kristen went into SWATH acting all friendly with Liberty while she was after Rupert. When she felt like she had Rupert all about her, she flipped on the Liberty and told her she should give Rupert a divorce to save herself the embarrassment of having her husband stolen from her. Liberty was living in denial until she got the pictures and snapped. Liberty tips the paps off to their whereabouts and Liberty made sure these pictures got out. Kristen didn't think she would do it because she's so full of herself, that she thought Liberty would be too embarrassed to have this get out. WRONG.

She also claims that KStew is proud, one of those awkward ***, nerdy people, but who thinks she's better than everyone else and she's all about herself only. Doesn't give a damn about anyone else. She says that divorce proceedings will be coming soon.

Take that how you will...

Taken from another forum:
Someone who is "in the know" claims that Kristen actually had the pictures taken and sent them to Liberty. (Which explains why the pics look staged) Apparently, Kristen went into SWATH acting all friendly with Liberty while she was after Rupert. When she felt like she had Rupert all about her, she flipped on the Liberty and told her she should give Rupert a divorce to save herself the embarrassment of having her husband stolen from her. Liberty was living in denial until she got the pictures and snapped. Liberty tips the paps off to their whereabouts and Liberty made sure these pictures got out. Kristen didn't think she would do it because she's so full of herself, that she thought Liberty would be too embarrassed to have this get out. WRONG.
Take that how you will...

From News.com.au

Nothing momentary about it: Kristen Stewart's affair 'went on for months'

KRISTEN Stewart's affair with married director Rupert Sanders lasted more than six months, reports say. Stewart described the fling as a "momentary indiscretion" in her public apology to partner Robert Pattinson.

But Sanders' brother-in-law Leopold Ross told People magazine that it lasted "from the last half of filming and all through post-production, clear into last week". Radaronline.com calculated that, since the movie shot from September to December 2011, that meant the affair began late last year.

Ross, brother of Sanders' actress wife Liberty Ross, said his sister had sacrificed her own career so she could raise her two children while Sanders pursued his directing career.
"She made some sacrifices for something she thought was worth it," he said. "Now she knows, right? Five minutes from her home..."

Both Pattinson and Stewart have moved out of his home in LA's Los Feliz neighbourhood, Radaronline reported, and are not even speaking to each other.

A moving truck was spotted in the driveway of the multi-million dollar mansion.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...hs/story-e6frfmqi-1226438225295#ixzz223YEX748

^No surprises there. I don't think i could ever forgive a guy for having an affair, even if we married and had kids. I would definitely be able to reconsider over a one time 'momentary indiscretion' but an affair that went on for months, nope. How can you possibly forgive someone that had sex with someone dozens of times? A one night stand is one thing that you can deeply regret the next day but if you're getting together with someone time and time again with no 2nd thoughts, you obviously don't feel too badly about it. You're consciously making the same poor choice multiple times and i could NEVER forgive that.

^^ One time or not, the idea of my man giving oral sex to another woman is enough to gross me out for life, I'd never want to kiss those lips again. And a sweaty one who just came from the gym, nonetheless. YUCK.

I don't believe for one second these pics were staged. Why would she want the world to know that she f's the directors of her movies.

Anyway...she should have never released that statement about a momentary lapse. That makes them look even more stupider.

^^ One time or not, the idea of my man giving oral sex to another woman is enough to gross me out for life, I'd never want to kiss those lips again. And a sweaty one who just came from the gym, nonetheless. YUCK.

Well not trying to gross you out or anything, but unless he was a virgin and TOtally abstinent from ALL sexual acts Before you met him, he's most likely pleasured other women in the oral sense.

Well girls, I hate to break it to you - unless your man was a virgin before he met you...I'm sure he went down on someone before you. Hopefully, you won't still taste them. That would be disgusting. :throwup:

OMG Ladybug...I was typing when you were posting! :lolots::woot:
AHAHAHAH, For real!!!!

My sex ex teacher in Middle school gave they best illustration: The Sexual "Family tree"...When you have sex with 'Tommy' you are having sex wih him and everyone other Woman he's been with and ALL of their partners too!....It really grossed me out when she did this.

It amazes me, people won't sit on a public toilet, but are VERY carefree with their bodies.