Autumn 2012

laura81 said:
Strangely enough, I thought the same!

:smile: the grain is just beautiful and I like the structure. I think I love the petrol too although I just hope it's not a colour that's seasonal in fashion. Also i always wear my bags in the crook of my arm. So this is perfect for that! I have decided that I need one. 895 is £100 more expensive than the other del reys.

kiren123 said:
:smile: the grain is just beautiful and I like the structure. I think I love the petrol too although I just hope it's not a colour that's seasonal in fashion. Also i always wear my bags in the crook of my arm. So this is perfect for that! I have decided that I need one. 895 is £100 more expensive than the other del reys.

I'm undecided on my next bag, but I think it needs to be petrol! It's a colour that would actually go well with lots of my clothes anyway.

I was decided on Bryn to start with, but I think it might be a bit small for my needs. I'll need to have a play with the Del Rey and Bays when they arrive in store!

Next week i will go to the shop in Amsterdam and Amstelveen.I hope that they have something in petrol and black forest.And i'm looking for a Lily,maybe in black.

The oak printed Alexa caught my eye and i could have got the Bryn but felt it was too masculine and too small for me. The flame bays is gorgeous havent seen it irl though but was a close contender. Petrol is ok but didnt do anything for me so went for the Alexa and im so glad i did what a perfect bag top quality leather and structured and smart.