Summer Reveal - NY Scarves and BAGS *update p. 20*

BritAbroad said:
Oh wow, what an incredible collection, thank you for sharing!
Could you please tell me the color way for your Tenures?
And the Ex Libris is a gorgeous, what is it? Beautiful color!

Thank you, Britabroad! Sorry that i am not sure which tenures you are referring to. Perhaps a picture?

My ex libris is a long cashmere stole. I was so taken by its color and purchased it in a heartbeat in NYC. :smile:

Beautiful collection! :heart: it!

I honestly don't remember the name of this cashmere scarf. It is from last year and the size is really user-friendly if you know what I mean. I don't see these in my local stores anymore otherwise I will stock up some other designs. Very light and warm. I have taken another close-up picture of it for you. Hopefully some other tpfers would be able to shed some lights on the name of this design. :smile:

It's Folklore in 90 cm cahsmere/silk, issued last winter.

Absolutely love the color satruation of you Constance bag. Congratulations!!!! Love you entire collection of bags. The Carres are simply fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to post pics. I can be an exhauting task of love.

I was really exhausted last night trying to fix the pictures. But nothing beats the joy of being able to share the goodies with my fellow H lovers like you, sassygee. Thanks so much for your sweet comments and I LOVE THE TEXT COLOR. :biggrin: XOXO.

Thank you, Britabroad! Sorry that i am not sure which tenures you are referring to. Perhaps a picture?

My ex libris is a long cashmere stole. I was so taken by its color and purchased it in a heartbeat in NYC. :smile:

Sorry hermesdaisuki, my bad, typo - I meant tenues, as in Couvertures et Tenues. The one above your gorgeous pink ex libris stole that has me smitten...

Absolutely beautiful collection, thank you so much for posting!

BritAbroad said:
Sorry hermesdaisuki, my bad, typo - I meant tenues, as in Couvertures et Tenues. The one above your gorgeous pink ex libris stole that has me smitten...

Absolutely beautiful collection, thank you so much for posting!

Oh I see. I don't have the tag anymore, but there are Tosca, Mykonos and Noir colors presented on this shawl. HTH. :smile: