REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Ramona has stepped up the crazy quite a bit this episode. She was always very in-your-face but it seems more intense now.

Having said that I really don't like Heather. She was already b*tching about Ramona when she first met her properly at her office and hasn't stopped since. I don't get why she doesn't stay away from Ramona after not having invited her to London. I would certainly not expect to be on good terms with Ramona after having done that!

I do think Ramona has stepped up the crazy quite a bit this episode. She was always very in-your-face but it seems more intense now.

Having said that I really don't like Heather. She was already b*tching about Ramona when she first met her properly at her office and hasn't stopped since. I don't get why she doesn't stay away from Ramona after not having invited her to London. I would certainly not expect to be on good terms with Ramona after having done that!

sorry- i meant season :yes:

Well, she is Lady Morgan and she rules over an empire of lifestyle brands (2) and blogs (2). She is a very busy lady...

Of course not... her food does not photograph well... did you see her blog?

Was there actually food? Can you imagine a party with free flowing alcohol and no food? Hmmmm.... Wonder if that was Bravo's plan all along...

I thought I saw a martini type glass with jumbo shrimp being passed around ...
(or maybe I was just hungry)

There's just something about Carole I am not buying, I don't like her at all, she's rubbing me the wrong way

Me too. I prefer Sonya because she's an honest floozy. Carole is smarter & wittier than the rest but that's not hard. And her fashion sense is atrocious! You live in Manhattan Carole get it together.

Carole is milking this Radziwill thing so hard the teats are gonna fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.