July/August.....Let's see those new additions!

Love Love the Coquelicot Midday G12 Rose Gold HW. OMG - what an amazing colour - the intensity and leather is just so yummy and scrumptious.

As for practicality - so much more roomy than a City and not as "long" as a Part Time. I can just throw everything in and locate things in a jiffy.

The handles are long enough to wear over a shoulder. I decided on G 12 so it won't be too heavy.

Two things I know for sure after adopting this cutie:
1) I want to collect more Coq
2) Try other styles - I am pleasantly surprised!

PS iPhone photo doesn't do the colour or style justice :biggrin::biggrin:

love this! may i know where did you purchase this from? thanks.

My very first Bal bag - the city in mangue with GSH!!! :love: Lovin the casual chic, the buttery soft leather, the stunning sliver hardware, and of course, the lovely fresh yellow colour! I was so worried that it would be too big for me (I'm a small/medium bag person), but when I tried it out in store, it looked fab and so I fell in love at once! :biggrin:

I really love the silver hardware with this color- it's a perfect summer bag.

This looks like a perfect color for the MT!! I love it, and I have honestly never been a huge fan of the style or this color from other pics! Has an amazing vintage-y vibe that i'm sure will only get better with age. Enjoy!!
My maxi twiggy in cumin. Never thought I'd like this style (I have cities, days and a PT), but I thought I needed something in RH. I absolutely love it!!! The strap is just the right length for it to be worn crossbody comfortably.

Beautiful color combo with the silver!
My very first Bal bag - the city in mangue with GSH!!! :love: Lovin the casual chic, the buttery soft leather, the stunning sliver hardware, and of course, the lovely fresh yellow colour! I was so worried that it would be too big for me (I'm a small/medium bag person), but when I tried it out in store, it looked fab and so I fell in love at once! :biggrin:

Congrats!! This def looks like a perfect bag for 'you' Fashion!!:smile:
I need to post some others, but here's an oldie I received today from RDC: 2002 F/W Flat Brass Hobo. Love at first sight!! This is an amazing oldie that looks even better with things in it.

The LEATHER......woah....woah.....looks unbelievably amazing!!
I just got my first beautiful bal today! After 4 years of lusting here she is! 2012 black city

View attachment 1792934

Had to post this new beauty of mine-been carrying her for 2 weeks straight and she is oh so thick and smooshy and slouchy.
A BIG THANKS to Jojo (my seller) for finding this for me! :hugs:

2011 F/W Atlantique RGGH 21 City

SAM_3357.jpg

She is a true chameleon-one of my favorite Bal blues now. Sometimes she looks more teal, sometimes more blue. Depends on the light and angle and whatever else is in play at the moment....

SAM_3356.jpg

Susan Lee said:
Had to post this new beauty of mine-been carrying her for 2 weeks straight and she is oh so thick and smooshy and slouchy.

She is a true chameleon-one of my favorite Bal blues now. Sometimes she looks more teal, sometimes more blue. Depends on the light and angle and whatever else is in play at the moment....

Congrats, love the color so pretty.

SAM_3357.jpg

SAM_3356.jpg

Your bag is beautiful. Agree, blue atlantique wasn't love at first sight for me but I'm finding it such an easy to wear neutral.

Isaviv said:
Love Love the Coquelicot Midday G12 Rose Gold HW. OMG - what an amazing colour - the intensity and leather is just so yummy and scrumptious.

As for practicality - so much more roomy than a City and not as "long" as a Part Time. I can just throw everything in and locate things in a jiffy.

The handles are long enough to wear over a shoulder. I decided on G 12 so it won't be too heavy.

Two things I know for sure after adopting this cutie:
1) I want to collect more Coq
2) Try other styles - I am pleasantly surprised!

PS iPhone photo doesn't do the colour or style justice :biggrin::biggrin:

Mod pics ..... Daylight photo the true beauty of coq was captured .

Attachments

• image-725486848.jpg
    image-725486848.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,660
  • image-137380167.jpg
    image-137380167.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 1,723
maxxout said:
I didn't post this clutch last month but very excited to get this. The pics are from the auction site but will shoot more for the oldies club thread soon.

Been looking for this since I began collecting in 2010.

2003 RED CLUTCH

Soooooo gorgy!!!!!! *super drools*

My maxi twiggy in cumin. Never thought I'd like this style (I have cities, days and a PT), but I thought I needed something in RH. I absolutely love it!!! The strap is just the right length for it to be worn crossbody comfortably.

I've just noticed that your Maxi Twiggy has an adjustable long strap. I want one now. :graucho: