July/August.....Let's see those new additions!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This looks so happy, congratulations

2. Oh you got mangue.. Great summer bag.. Perfect choice. Congr :okay:

3. Oh wow I'm loving all these colors!

4. Ohhhh Love this bag! The leather looks so yummy, that color/combo is TDF! :love:

Huge congrats! Enjoy it!

5. Hey Maxx, so nice to "see" you!!! Yes, I got a Rose Bruyere mRGGH City in April. :biggrin:

6. Wow, what a gorgeous trio!!! Congrats!!!

7. Congrats on your beautiful bags! I loooove the Dark Violet :heart:

8. My very first Bal bag - the city in mangue with GSH!!! :love: Lovin the casual chic, the buttery soft leather, the stunning sliver hardware, and of course, the lovely fresh yellow colour! I was so worried that it would be too big for me (I'm a small/medium bag person), but when I tried it out in store, it looked fab and so I fell in love at once! :biggrin:

IMG_0086.JPG
  9. Thank you

10. Congrats, love the color

11. Thank you

12. I need to post some others, but here's an oldie I received today from RDC: 2002 F/W Flat Brass Hobo. Love at first sight!! This is an amazing oldie that looks even better with things in it.

DSCN0827.JPG DSCN0828.JPG DSCN0829.JPG DSCN0831.JPG DSCN0835.JPG DSCN0836.JPG DSCN0837.JPG
  13. I just got my first beautiful bal today! After 4 years of lusting here she is! 2012 black city

image-621721013.jpg

14. Absolutely beautiful and classic! Welcome ans congratulations. :smile:

Ps: youll soon find out how addictive Bal is .:tup:

15. Just got it at the beginning of July.....

Sunday Seigle RH 2010, I bought it as preloved bag in perfect condition :love:

[​IMG]