July/August.....Let's see those new additions!

My very first Bal bag - the city in mangue with GSH!!! :love: Lovin the casual chic, the buttery soft leather, the stunning sliver hardware, and of course, the lovely fresh yellow colour! I was so worried that it would be too big for me (I'm a small/medium bag person), but when I tried it out in store, it looked fab and so I fell in love at once! :biggrin:

This is so stunning! Congratulations! I want one :graucho:

Do you know if it comes in other types and colors of hardware?

This is so stunning! Congratulations! I want one :graucho:

Do you know if it comes in other types and colors of hardware?

Hi thank you...I've been wearing it for a week and running out of ideas what outfit to match but am still too in love to swtich bag, LOL! :biggrin:

I bought my bag in Balenciaga KL and they only had it in silver mGH. But if I remember correctly I did come across RH and mRGGH on hgbagsonline.com :smile: Love the silver mGH best as the hardware really does stand out! And personally I think mGH is the best size for city - it gives the bag the chic style without the extra weight!

A couple of new jackets arrived last week, a grey bomber from s/s 09 and a sienne fonce moto from s/s 12.

greybomber_SF.jpg

greybomber_SF_CU.jpg

SF_Moto_20_7_12_3.jpg
SF_blackdress_6-1.jpg

greybomber_white_2_tpf.jpg
greybomber_white_tpf.jpg

Those are gorgeous and look great on you!! I'm loving that gray bomber!

Thank you. I am discovering that Balenciaga has done some great leather jackets over the years, not just the motos. And they are all so well made and beautiful. The bomber is a relaxed style with no padding at all but the leather is very stiff. It'll wear in beautifully I think.

Nice one. What year is it? Would love to see your three black cities together in a group shot. :yes:

Thank you! The GGH is from 2011. My poor GSH has seen better days -- it's practically faded to forest green by now! -- but I still love it.

17886b79.jpg

Here's the whole family, minus the Courier. There is actually a 4th black City in there too, a 2005 RH that is so pathetic, it's the official beater bag of the bunch.

bd2c1f5f.jpg

I didn't post this clutch last month but very excited to get this. The pics are from the auction site but will shoot more for the oldies club thread soon.

Been looking for this since I began collecting in 2010.

2003 RED CLUTCH

attachment.php

attachment.php

MAX,OH MY !!!! I never knew that this clutch even exsit:loveeyes: Oh, How beautiful it must be in real life! Now you must have huge greatest red collection:graucho:Anyhow, it is so nice to see you back max! (I also have little odie clutches to show sometimes sooon:cool:)