'Lady Pearly' Medium Flap Reveal

*schmoo*

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
After too much obsessing and waffling, I finally settled on my 2nd Chanel (and hopefully my last purchase for this year!).

First noticed it from Penney's post, but this leather is different. I don't know what it's called. It's a velvety, matte, grainy caviar.

Attachments

• Lady Pearly 1.jpg
    Lady Pearly 1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 5,769
  • Lady Pearly 2.jpg
    Lady Pearly 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5,206
  • Lady Pearly 3.jpg
    Lady Pearly 3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 5,172
After too much obsessing and waffling, I finally settled on my 2nd Chanel (and hopefully my last purchase for this year!).

First noticed it from Penney's post, but this leather is different. I don't know what it's called. It's a velvety, matte, grainy caviar.
Oh! It is beautiful. The color looks so rich and the hardware is so shiny. Hopefully you will model it for us?:drool:

What size is this one? I noticed there were $2800 and $3000.

I loved it!!!! Absolutely gourgeous!!! Do you have the code of this style?? I believe it's a seasonal bag, right??
I would love to see some modeling pics. Do you have an idea if it's bigger or smaller than the m/l classic flap??
tks

I loved it!!!! Absolutely gourgeous!!! Do you have the code of this style?? I believe it's a seasonal bag, right??
I would love to see some modeling pics. Do you have an idea if it's bigger or smaller than the m/l classic flap??
tks

Here's the codes. I also include a pic of the inside if you're interested. I'll ask my roommate if she can model it.

@babyontheway, Tiffanymich, porsche09, oatmella Thanks! Tho' I hope I never touch/see another Chanel bag for a year.:graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_2319.JPG
    IMG_2319.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 4,715
  • IMG_2320.jpg
    IMG_2320.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4,623

Lovely. I saw this in the store today. I kept eyeing it. The SA said its a matte caviar. I kinda of want to get it for a black, casual, durable purse. My black is a lambskin.

Congrats!